20

(A/N Thought Daisy by Ashnikko fit this chapter)

ALSO CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT and murder!!!wa⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hoesoks POV

Yoongi most of told her I used her. I knew she was in the hallway when I was making out with that girl. Honestly she didn't feel as good as y/n did. I want her again. So much for playing a caring character in this fucked up house. I walked over to the dining room where most of our guest were. I adjusted my gloves while talking to some of them. All these people are disgusting most of them are here to see (y/n) or our maids here. I felt someone touch my shoulder I could already tell who it was.

"Hoseok, it's good to see you." I turned around to see an older man, rage over took me. "Hey.. the fuck are you doing here." He chuckled, "That's no way to talk to your elders is it Hoseok? Why don't we go outside and talk?" I agreed to go outside with him, I lead him to an area where it's only him and me. Normally this area was where father would beat y/n sometimes I'm honestly glad he's gone. He took out a cigarette handing me one I took it as he lite it. "So what's the real reason you're here."

"I came here to see that lovely sister of yours y/n. I saw her at the door with Yoongi earlier. He stopped me from talking to her. That damn brat is a pain in the ass." He tried to buy y/n from our father before he died, father was about to sell her to him. "Even after all these years you're still a fucking creep... In Man-Shik" I chuckled to myself seeing some sort of fear in this mans eyes. "And why did you want to buy me from my father?" He chuckled at me. "It would have been fun seeing you with y/n doing it together for money and for your life's."

I puffed the cigarette and threw it at the ground stepping on it. "What do you mean." I knew what he meant but I wanted him explain just in case I'm missing something. "You and her would have been my slaves that's what she was trained to do and if she didn't obey me I would have killed her or you simple ." He took a puff of the cigarette letting the smoke out. "Your father trained her to be a sex slave that does her owners bidding... do you think when you had sex with her it meant something to her?" I looked at his smirking face ready to attack him. How did he know?

"So I'm guessing she did have sex with you huh?" He chuckled. I was just guessing but your reaction said a lot. She's a mans dream. A women who's in control but also likes to be controlled. Your father was about to sell her to me at a high price. I fell in love with her skills that I wanted her so badly that your father throw you in the package. So I agree... but I was gonna dispose of you after."

"What makes you think you could of gotten rid of me?" I took a few steps closer to him, he backed away "Your father said you were the weakest of your bothers." I started laughing at him. "And you believed him? Ha big mistake. You know who slaughtered them in their sleep..." I could see face of terror and disbelief forming in his face. "It was me motherfucker. I killed them." His face turned pale as he swallowed harshly. "You- you killed them!" With a swift movement I grabbed him placing him in a position where I can break his neck. I whispered in his ear "Before I kill you, I really hope you get to met father in hell you sick bastard." And that's when I broke his neck, hearing a loud crack and seeing his eyes took back as he fell to the ground. I started kicking his body and stomping on him, blood eventually coming out of his mouth and other parts.

I made my way back to the house cutting myself with a pocket knife mother gave me before I killed them. And smeared the blood on my cloth, and stabbed my shoulder. I came running in pretending to cry for help. Seeing everyone's face of horror and turn towards me. Everyone looked expect my brothers, they knew I did something to one of our guest.