4

I got up from my bed when the speaker called me.

[Speaker] "Master... Min Yoongi... is calling for you, he is in his bedroom."

I walked over to his. His brothers are not home at the moment since they are going to open a hotel soon and his brothers are talking to the manager. Yoongi stayed since I was being punished by him.

I knocked on the door hearing his husky voice saying "come in". I walked into the room he was sitting on his watching me as I walked in.

[Yoongi] "Close and lock the doors, [Y/N]."

I did as he and closed the door locking it in the process. I looked at Yoongi waiting to see what he would do or say. My body began to tremble on its own, I'm scared... I really am.

[Yoongi] "Take off your cloth."

I froze trying to gather what he told me.

[Yoongi] "I said take off your cloth. If you don't obey me now, then I will take it off for you [Y/N]."

I took off my shirt and then my skirt, I was just in my bra and panties. I looked up at him he only smirked at me. I felt shame over come me I couldn't stop trembling I looked down not wanting to look at him.

 I felt shame over come me I couldn't stop trembling I looked down not wanting to look at him

Yoongi's POV

I watched her carefully seeing how her body was shaking viciously. She didn't look up at all, she looked down keeping her eyes to the ground. Her body has changed since the last time I saw her like this. Her breast have gotten bigger, she has a lot more curves to her body. I want to have her... have her to myself and devour her; have her beg for me, moaning for me. But that's not what I want... for now. Taehyung told her something and I want to know what it was. This may seem like a harsh punishment, but it's not, I'm just checking to see if her body healed properly.

[Yoongi] "Come here."

She looked up at me with only her eyes and walked towards me still looking down. I grabbed her waist, she tensed up. I looked up at her seeing a tears form in her eyes.

[Yoongi] "Do you remember when my father would punish you [Y/N]?"

[Y/N] "Y-yes I do Master Yoongi."

A few tears slid down.

[Yoongi] "He used to do it right in front of us. But, I'm not going to punish you like he did. I just want to see if the scars had healed properly."

My father used to punish [Y/N] right in front of us. Me and my brothers tried not to watch but he made us. He would grab her, bring her to the bedroom ripping her cloth off and hit her with his belt or anything that was near by. We watched, and we took note... and we weren't going to punish her or at least like how my father would do it.

[Y/N] "Y-yes they h-have."

[Yoongi] "Good, turn around and let me see your back. I remember you had cuts there from last time."

She turned around her back now facing me. I lightly pressed my finger along her back tracing the scars. She was still tense, I just wanted to see her like this. I may look calm in the outside but inside I was carving for her. My eyes taking every last bit of flesh before I dismiss her.

[Yoongi] "I see they healed well. You may leave. But the outfit that I showed you earlier today is still part of you punishment. You'll wear it from now on."

I got up, she took a few steps forward. I walked to the closet and gave her the outfit. She was still trembling, I gave her a blanket and wrapped her in it.

[Yoongi] "I only have one rule and that is, that you never take off that cat collar. Understood."

She nodded her head and then left. I closed the door and locked it.

I've been wanting her for so long. The only reason why my parents didn't get rid of her was because my father like her. He saw this spark in [Y/N] and he wanted to feel her once she was old enough to have sex. Me and my brothers now have her under our fingertips and can take control of her at any given minutes and make her be our sex slave.

[Yoongi] "But for now, Kang [Y/N], you'll just have to wait."