3

[Y/N]'s POV

Oppa? Isn't that what a younger girl calls a guy older then her? Why does he want me to call him that?

[...] "Hey [Y/N] what are you thinking about?"

I looked up to see the maid from before. Her name is Ashley... Kim Ashley she's really nice to me, we became friends the first we met.

[Y/N] "Nothing... I'm just trying to process some information... I'm going to my room."

[Ashley] "You sure seem really scared or worried."

[Yoongi] "I need to talk to you in private [Y/N]."

His sudden voice scared me.

[Y/N] "Okay... I'll see you later Ashley."

Did something happen, did I do something wrong?

He brought me to his room and closed the door behind him.

[Yoongi] "What did Taehyung tell you?"

[Y/N] "What do you mean master?"

[Yoongi] "He told you to call him something.. what was it?"

[Y/N] "He told me not to say anything about what we talked about Master Yoongi."

He got closer to me in a menacing way, I took a few steps back hitting the door behind me. He placed a hand on my cheek making me flinch from the sudden action he made and cupped my face in his hand. His thumb wiping away tear that had escaped from my eye.

[Y/N] "Pl-please don't hurt me master."

[Yoongi] "Just tell me what he told you and I won't do anything to harm you."

I swallowed harshly just thinking about what he could do to me. Just the way he's acting towards me is making me scarred.

[Y/N] "I'm sorry master Yoongi but I can't say what he told me. Master Taehyung told me not to tell you or his brother. I have to keep my word."

His hand slid down to my neck. I gulped, his grip wasn't that tight but I felt myself trembling.

[Yoongi] "I see my parents trained you well..."

I looked at him, what does he mean by this.

[Yoongi] "I still need to punish for not telling me what Taehyung told you. Come to my room later tonight for the punishment."

He still had a grip on me, I followed his eyes seeing where they would go. He was looking at me from head to toe stopping at my chest.

[Yoongi] "Come here."

He let go and walked over to his closet I walked behind him.

[Yoongi] "You'll be wearing this for the punishment, when you come here later tonight."

[Yoongi] "And you'll try it on in front of me

[Yoongi] "And you'll try it on in front of me."

[Y/N] "But, mast-"

[Yoongi] "That's your punishment for the day [Y/N]. Since your not telling me what Taehyung discussed with you, then you'll change here in front of me and I'll continue with the punishment from there."

I have to change in front of him, as in taking for my cloth and putting on this one?!

[Yoongi] "If you do not obey me then I will make sure to double the punishment. And I already have something a lot more cruel planned for tonight and I wouldn't mind starting with that first."

He closed the closet and turned around to face me.

[Yoongi] "You may leave and continue your daily needs around the house."

I bowed to him and quickly walked out of his room and down the stairs as fast as I could. I'm hoping that this is just fake and I didn't just see what I saw in his closet.

[A/N Next chapter might have a bit of kinky/smut stuff so be prepared But i hope your enjoying the story so far]