5

Ho-Seok POV

We came home from our important meeting with our hotels new employees. We were just explaining to them the basics in what they needed to do on grand opening and what we expected from them. We all went everyone except Yoongi, he stayed; he said he had something else that was why too important to take care of. We did question him and let him stay, to be honest I thought he was liking and was just gonna sleep in or something.

After everthing we went home, my room is right next to Yoongi's so I was gonna go check on him. But before I could [Y/N] came running out of his wrapped in a blanket only wearing a Bra and underwear and crying to top it all off. I tried to stop her to see what happen but she just ran past not leaving me enough time to act faster. I went in to Yoongi's room, the door was locked already.

[Yoongi] "Go away, I'm trying to sleep!"

[Ho-Seok] "Yoongi if you did anything to her I swear I'll kill you!"

With that I went downstairs to [Y/N]'s room knocking on the door.

No response.

I could hear the small sniffles coming from her.

●●●

[Speaker] "What Master is calling for Kang [Y/N]. Please say your name after the beep."

beep~

[Ho-Seok] "Jung Ho-Seok."

[Speaker] "Thank you I'll call her now."

She came into my room. She seemed embarrassed to walk in, but when she did I saw the cloth she was wearing. It was a bit more revealing... okay a lot more revealing. Her boobs popped up at the top of the opening it was covered by a lace material, her legs were more revealed, straps? a freaking cat collar? What is this?!

 Her boobs popped up at the top of the opening it was covered by a lace material, her legs were more revealed, straps? a freaking cat collar? What is this?!

[Ho-Seok] "[Y/N]... why are you wearing that?"

[Y/N] "Yoongi made me wear it."

[Ho-Seok] "Why?"

[Y/N] "It's part of my punishment, he told me to wear from now on. I feel really uncomfortable."

[Ho-Seok] "Yeah I bet..."

[Y/N] "So why did you call me here?"

[Ho-Seok] "I wanted to check on you. I saw you run out of Yoongi's room crying last night and that worried me. Did he hurt you?"

[Y/N] "No... he made undress in front of him. I was crying cause that reminded me of your father... the way he would punish me right in front of you all."

My father only wanted her for his selfish desires. The way he would look at her disgusted me. The way he would treat her... I'm glad he died before [Y/N] turned 18, she's safe from him and what he wanted to do to her. Me and my brothers knew what he was gonna do, we planning on telling our mother but she never listened to us.

[Ho-Seok] "Well he's not here anymore, and he's not gonna hurt you."

I walked up to embracing her in a hug. She relaxed a bit and hugged me back. I'm the only one she has, the rest of my brother treat her like trash.

I pulled away from the hug and soon after heard someone clearing their throat. I looked to see Jungkook standing by the door.

[Jungkook] "I've been calling you for the past few minutes [Y/N]."

He sounded harsh and deep.

[Y/N] "Sorry master Jungkook."

She bowed at me and left with jungkook. The look in her eyes said it all.

'Help'