23

Y/n POV

No matter where I go it feels like drama follows me. The man that was hitting on Ashley came towards us, "Oh, I see you have a friend. Why don't we all go to my room tonight and we can... you know?" The man was clearly drunk, he was swaying to the sides and could hardly keep his balance. "No. We need to go." As I was about to get up the man grabbed me pinning me down to the ground I started to fight him. 'Shit where's Ashley' I thought to myself when I looked to my side another man had pinned her down. "LET GO OF ME!" Damn it these are men who think just cause their buff or good looking they can get any girl.

The man placed his hand on my chest which at that point triggered me. I grabbed one of his arms wrapping my legs around it , one of my legs under his armpit applying pressure and pulled. Before I knew it I heard a loud pop the man started hitting me for me to let him go. I held on until the police came with Si Yong-Sik guiding them. The man I was pinning down by the arm started screaming, I looked to the side and saw Ashley had done the same thing both were screaming for us to let them go. "Ma'ma you can let go." I did as the officer said and let go of the arm. As soon as I did the man crawled into a ball face down on the sand and held his arm in pain. "Are you okay Ashley?" I walked over to her giving her a hug, "Yeah I'm fine." She was shaking and so was I. I've had encounters like this before but it was due to some parties master Kim would have.

"Are you girls okay?" Si Yong-Sik asked, he looked worried. "Yeah. I think we'll just head to our hotel room for the night." Ashley said, she started picking up our stuff a police officer approached her with a notebook in hand. "It was nice seeing you again y/n. Here... do you have a phone?" I walked over to our spot and got my phone out, "Can I add my phone number to yours so we can keep in touch." I nodded and handed my phone to him. "Okay, so I'll talk to you later then." He gave me a hug and walked out. "Y/N... we need some information about the incident that took place here."

-At The Hotel-

After showering I put on a shower rope and sat down next to Ashley in the bed. "Crazy... today was insane.." she sighed, "Yeah... I'm just worried the young masters will hear about this." Ashley looked at me with eyes wide open. Our phones started buzzing and calls were coming in.. they found out. Si Yong-Sik sent me a message.

'Go to Channel 19 for the news. It's important'

I turned on the TV and went to the channel they were in commercials. "Why did you turn on the tv?"  I showed her the message and she showed me one from Yoongi. "So they found out..." I threw my head back and groaned. "He's wants us to call him in a bit."

The news started playing their introduction. " Now the latest celebrity news... Kang Y/N was seen today at the beach with a female friend having a good time. These were pictures taken by fans of the "Kim Industry" who were at the same beach earlier today. Y/N is known for her charity work and helping her brothers. Even though she was adopted into the family she still does her best to be part of it." After the female new reporter stopped talking they showed a slide of pictures of me with the young masters and at the Charity events.

"But, after today. She's well known for her impressive self-defense techniques. Here's a video that was posted on Instagram account Worldstar. Warning it's a bit graphic"  They played the video of me and Ashley pinning the men down and letting out a scream as we pinned them breaking their arms. "The police report that was filed mentions that Y/N's friend had gone to the bar to get a virgin drink but then that man who was pinned by Y/n had started to flirt with the friend who didn't show any interest in him. And then that's when thing took a turn. No charges were pressed to these men." They played the clip again. The male reporter spoke, "Y/N is one girl I would not like to get in a fight with. She dislocated his shoulder with that move." They laughed but I knew Yoongi and the masters were mad. "But we're glad she and her friend are okay. There's always men like that everywhere, so please be careful ladies and make sure to defend yourselves."

There was a knock on our door making us both jump it was Si Yong-Si. "You both look like you saw ghost or something." He walked inside out room. "I mean to grown as men just tried to pin us both down on the ground at the beach and now people are seeing me as some sort on icon for beating them to the ground." I sat on the edge of the bed with my arms crossed, I've always tried to not draw attention to myself even when we would do those "Charity events". I try not to be noticed at these things but I can't avoid it it always follows me everywhere I go, I fell like I bring problems and issues with me everywhere. "How did you know how to do that move?" I looked at the tv that was replying the same clip,"We took a lot of. Martial arts and self-defense classes."

"Y/n don't worry it's your birthday and Ashley's as well you should both be enjoying it." Si Yong-Si smiled at me. "I own I club here why don't you both come later tonight for some drinks and stuff."  I looked over at Ashley who shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure... we're not much of drinker or party goers." He smiled, "Don't worry about I'll add you two to the VIP list and hopefully you'll both show up tonight. I'll be off then, hopefully I'll see you tonight." He winked at us and left.