21

Y/N's POV

Honestly I didn't feel anything this time with Hoseok. I've been trained to give pleasure and make your partner happy while preforming acts for them. I've never fallen in love with these men, but with Yoongi and Taehyung it feels different.

With Hoseok it felt like I was having sex with a wall, hence what I've felt with the others, I just did what I've normally done. No actual emotions or love or at least taking your time with the person you want, I felt none of that with him tonight. I just felt tried, doing it twice does take my energy away.

I was laying down in bed with Hoseok for the night. It's was now 3:38 am all the guest went home. So I sat up putting on the shirt Yoongi gave me, when I felt arms wrap themselves around me. My heart snuck for a moment til I heard Hoseok speak. "Hey you're leaving?" His voice sounding dark and raspy. "Yeah I have to go to my room." His grip loosened allowing me to get up. I'm sure last night might have meant something to him but to me it meant nothing to me.

Most of the lights were off giving me the chance to run to my room and go to sleep. Has I ran towards my room I ran past my old masters room, I felt a sense of panic causing me to run faster. I ran to my room and fell asleep after.

Flashback Dream/Memory gain

The day of their death it was my turn to wake them up for the morning. Every time it was my turn he would hit me or "pleasure" me. So I was ready... somewhat ready for what's to come. As I got closer to the door it was cracked up, bloody footprint leading out. Another servant being Ashley walk towards me "What is this?" I sighed. "I don't know, but we need to tell the Masters." We both agreed and started calling all the young Masters to the room door and some servants as well. No one had opened the door yet.

"Who saw the blood leading out?" I raised my hand looking down. "It was my return to wake up the master and his mistress today. And I saw blood leading out."

"Who else saw her?" Ashley raised her hand. "I was on my way to wake up Master Jimin and the other's. When I saw y/n standing at the door looking scared." The male servants nodded. "Either way it doesn't seem like any of you did anything. The footprint has to be with someone's who a male. Size 265mm, there are quite a a lot of us that have that size."

The bedroom door opened on its own the Master had walked out. It seemed like he was dragging himself trying to take final steps before dieing.

"Y/N."

"Y/N"

"Y-"

That's all he said before collapsing to the ground and dieing. "Y/N did you kill them?" Everyone looked at me with disgust and horror. "No I was in my room the whole night. I got here this morning to wake the-" I was cut off by one of the male servants. "Enough it is clear that you had killed them both."

I heard murmurs people calling me monster a devil, and he was so nice to me why would I do that. I felt scared to move, "I didn't kill them." The all hit me and some spit on me. A few male servants were starting to grab me and slap one of them pulling me over and carrying me over shoulder. "I'll be sure to teach or a lesson." The man that picked me up was my Masters head servant Deung Kyubok. He has the same authorization as our master. So I knew he was going to hurt. Everything seemed fast I started fighting his grip.

And that moment I remember seeing Taehyung and Yoongi run after me reaching out for their hands. They both pulled me out of the mans grip and we all started running. I could hear multiple footsteps behind us but we kept running. Eventually hiding under the house. I led them to my hiding spot. "I know you could've have done it." Taehyung  said placing a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch. I'm not used to people touching me, he removed his hand. I sat down on the ground trying to catch my breath.

"Why are would you he say your name?" Yoongi looked at me. "Today is my official birthday. The master tried to give me an early 'birthday gift' for my birthday last week." They both looked at each other confused. "Birthday gift?" I sighed looking at them tears starting to form. "He wanted to sleep with me as a birthday gift. And possibly in a group setting with Deung Kyubok included and other male servant."

Both of them stood silent and sat down next to me. "We both know you couldn't have done it."

"Then who did?"

Maybe one of the young masters or Deung Kyubok. Master did put him on his Will and I was going to be signed over to him. Maybe he killed him to get to me quicker. I don't know. They both seem to know who did it judging by their expressions.

-End of flashback-

It was now morning

Now that I think about it Hoseok wasn't there when everyone was gathered at their room. Deung Kyubok was framed as the murderer, who killed them both for the money since he was written to be on the Will. But we all know Hoseok might of done it.