10

[Y/N] POV

[Y/N] "Punish me if you want but don't go after Taehyung."

Why the fuck would I say that?!

Fuck he smirked.

[Yoongi] "You want me to punish you?"

[Y/N] "If you want to... but just don't go after Taehyung master."

All I could do now was focus on his eyes and lips, the way he was bitting onto them and looking at me I know he saw this as an opportunity. He smashed his lips against mine, causing me to stumble back and loosen my grip on his hands. My heart started beating fast, I was nervous about this. Why is he doing this? Why was any of them doing this?

I couldn't process what was happening not until I felt small wet kisses along my thigh. Yoongi was on is knees under my skirt placing kisses along my inner thigh. I whimpered a bit as he continued to make his way up, taking my panties off.

[Yoongi] "Don't be nervous... I can feel your body trembling, kitten."

Damn it! Why is he doing this!? Kitten?

[Y/N] "Yoongi~"

He spread my legs wider allowing him more access to my clit. Fuck it, this feels way to good to have him stop now.

Yoongi's POV

I know that she's suffered before in the hands of my father by forcing her to do things she didn't want to do. But she's allowing me to do this to her, she would have pushed me away or tell me to stop.

Just the taste of her juices is enough to make me go crazy, no one knows how long I've wanted to do this to her.

[Y/N] "Yoongi~"

[Yoongi] "Keep moaning my name kitten."

I inserted a finger in her, earning myself a squeal from her. I smiled to myself and started moving my finger in and out of her. Her moans grow louder. I wanted to hear her moan, scream and beg but I need her to stay quiet.

[Yoongi] "Kitten you need to be quiet. Can you do that for me."

[Y/N] "Yes... sorry."

[Yoongi] "Don't be sorry."

She covered he mouth with one hand and the other was now in my hair. She grabbed my hair pulling it a bit, but I didn't mind. Another finger went inside she grabbed my hair tighter in her hands. I could tell she was close, this was her first time. Pumping my fingers faster and also my tongue swirling around her clit, she cursed under her breath and moaned my name loudly. She reached her climax, I swallowed her juices and pulled away from her. Her face was red, she had sweat covering her body.

My pants were starting to feel tight but I ignored it for now, I just wanna make her feel good. Not to my surprise she knows how to pleasure a man, what he needs, what he likes, turns us on; she knows all of this just by looking at a man. Father would teach her and make her do the things that would pleasure men.

[Y/N] "Fuck that felt amazing daddy."

[Yoongi] "Daddy?"

I was still on the floor, she got down on her knees pushing me back, I lost balance and laid on my back. When I sat up she was on top of me, she sat on top of my erection causing me to groan.

[Y/N] "You seem like the kind of guy that likes to be called daddy... am I wrong, master Yoongi?"

Damn... she knows. She moved a bit closer to my face lips nearly touching.

[Y/N] "I need an answer... daddy."

[Yoongi] "Yes... I do like it. Fuck I wanna fuck you so hard right now."

She smirked getting off of me and sighed.

[Y/N] "That's all that men think about, isn't it. Just wanting to fuck someone. Have their partner beg to be fucked... There's no actual emotions and love into having sex or having a sexually relation. I feel like a toy..."

I got and stood in front of her.

[Y/N] "Is that all that I am to you and Taehyung, just a toy that you can punish sexually when you want to feel pleasure. Your father did the same, that makes you like him."

[Yoongi] "No your not a toy at least to me. I love you I actually love you, I just don't know how to show it to you."

[Y/N] "Sure you do master."

I grabbed her and kissed her gently.

[Yoongi] "I do love you. And I'll do anything to prove it to you."

[Y/N] "Either way master, if you did love me it's forbidden. So if you'll excuse me I need to go."

She put on her underwear and left; as she left there was a smirk forming on her lips. I know she was enjoying it. Did she just pretend to feel hurt so i would feel sorry for her?

Not bad [Y/N]. I see you've learned a lot.