22

Yoongi POV

A few weeks had passed after that party Y/n seems to keep her distance from Hoseok. I'm guessing he might have done something to her, but I can't say much. "Good morning Yoongi you wanted to see me?" One of the head servants poked her head through the door, she's been with us since we were kids. "Yes, this weekend we will be having guest over. They are the sons of famous CEO's that were friends with our parents." She nodded, "Yes I remember them, they were friends with you all before your parents died, correct." I nodded. "They will be coming here for a few days." She nodded. "I understand master Yoongi." She bowed and was about to walk away. "How.. how is y/n doing?" She smiled slightly, "From what Ashley has told me, she's been enjoying her birthday quite well."

"That's good, thank you for your time." She bowed and left the room. This week is y/n's birthday, since she's never had a proper birthday gift I decided to give her two weeks worth of a vacation.

Tw: rape and violence flashback

Last time when it was her birthday father had dead a few days before her birthday she was punished by staff once they saw her. Teahyung and I tried our best to protect her but they got to her first... I don't even want to remember; her muffled screams, them hitting her, it was to much and up to this day I still can't forget what they did. We fired the male/ female staffs that took place in the punishment. Most of the female staff were trying to get in the room and stop them, while the ones that were 'loyal' to my father were holding us back not allowing us to put an end to it saying things like, "She deserves this." "Young masters you have to understand, she killed your father. Thats why they're doing this to her." I got so angry at one of our maids I slapped her making her fall back. That whole day was chaos, but after hitting her all the maids feared me and made way for me to pass. Jin and Taehyung kicked the door open, seeing the sight of her tied to the bed crying with a gag in her mouth and the male taking turns on her made me sick. I grabbed the nearest object closest to me and threw it at Deung Kyubok hitting him in the head. "What the fuck! Who threw that!"  I threw a lamp hitting the servant that was inside of y/n he fell on top of her, I could hear a whimper coming from y/n. "I threw it! ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE OR ILL KEEP THROWING THINGS TILL YOUR HEADS STRT BLEEDING!!"  All of them started walking out Deung Kyubok grabbed the man that was still on top of y/n. The female servants who were trying to help came rushing in untying y/n all seven of us stood there in disbelief as they were comforting her, y/n held one of servants tightly as she cried. She looked up at me and the others, she was losing energy "Thank you... than-" her eyes closed and she fell limp in the servants arms.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I looked out the window trying forgot the more gruesome details about that day when my phone buzzed, I grabbed it seeing it was from Ashley.

We're having great a time
at the Beach.

I'm glad that you're both
enjoying yourself

Tell y/n I say happy birthday

Well do!

I shut off my phone throwing my head back and sighed when my phone buzzed again, it was y/n she sent a picture. It was her and Ashley with a group of girls and some guys in the picture I did recognize one of the guys... seriously Si Yong-Sik... he said he couldn't come cause he had an important meeting this week.

Damit whenever he's around girls go crazy no wonder so many girls in the pictures

Damit whenever he's around girls go crazy no wonder so many girls in the pictures. She sent me another picture it was of her and Ashley, she looked so nice in that bikini.

Y/n POV

"Ashley... what are you doing with the phone?" She smiled shyly. "Nothing.." she got up and started running, I ran after her tackling her to the ground. "Here." I took the phone and looked at the screen she sent the pictures we took to Yoongi and Taehyung. "Ashley seriously!?" She started laughing sitting up I got on my knees sitting in front of her. "Come on. They both like you. All these stories you've told me these past few days, they definitely do like you." I sighed, "And so what if they did. I can't even date anyone or them, that was a rule placed on me." Ashley rolled her eyes. "The Head Master and Mistress are dead. The young masters have changed so many rules after their death. Shoot they're even letting us enjoy our birthdays for two week! You need to move on from the old master." A few tears slid down my face Ashley wiped them away and held me in a hug. "I was brainwashed for years. It's hard to move past that."

"I'm here if you wanna talk about anything." I nodded pulling away from the hug. "Now, how about we go get some drinks and swim for a bit?" I got up and helped her up, "Let's do it!" We walked over to the spot again Ashley told me to stay at our spot til she got back with the drinks. "Y/N is that you?" I looked up to see a guy cover in tattoos. "I'm sorry who are you?" He crouched down in front of me, "It's me Si Yong-Sik. I used to come over at the mason when I was younger. We used to be door buddies."

"Is it really you?" He smiled and started singing an old Korean folk song we would sing together through the door I started singing along. "I can't believe it's you. Wow you've grown so much from the last time I saw you." The first time and last time we met was during the Masters and mistress funeral. "I see you've gotten a lot better after their deaths. Oh who's this?" Ashley stood behind me a bit confused she didn't have the drinks with her... something most of happened. "This is Ashley she's my friend. Ashley this is Si Yong-Si. He's one of the masters friends. And the door buddy I would talk to sometimes." She bowed at him he did the same. "I wasn't able to get the drinks, some guy kept trying to flirt with me."

[A/n i'm going to end this chapter here. Thank you all so much for reading and showing support during my time that I was absent. There's been a lot of things going on in my life and it was hard to keep track with reading and writing my stories, I will try to post at least weekly or monthly if I can. See you on the next chapter update]