19

(A/N: Hoseok's charcter information has been updated if you wanna take a look at it)
(This chapter has been 3 weeks in the making due to my hectic work schedule and me losing half my brain cells due to people screaming at me over the phone over random shit I can't control... so yeah I hope of enjoy this chapter and I'll be posting the next one soon)

Yoongi's POV

what the hell was all of that. Seeing them two in the distance, (y/n) was even touching his hair and she smiled. What is going on!? I eventually broke whatever what going on there and called her over. Namjoon was looking for her to get her ready for today's "formal" event regarding our family business. Honestly I've always hated these events. There's no use for them, it's just a bunch of rich people in one room trying to to become even more richer.

(Y/n) POV

Today was a meeting with family members and potential buyers who are wanting to buy some property's Masters bought. So I needed to shower and get dressed.

When I was done dressing up I got out of my room and headed out to find Hoseok, a few of the guest have arrived

When I was done dressing up I got out of my room and headed out to find Hoseok, a few of the guest have arrived. He hasnt talked to since that day we...

I turned the corner of the hall and saw Hoseok kissing another girl. I felt my heart sink and a lump in my throat forming. His hands started roaming her body "Hmm, it's go inside your room. I can tell your getting really eager." The girl spoke making him chuckle, he grabbed her hand and entered his room. I hid and headed back to my room. I thought what we had was going to turn into something more. I should've known, I thought he was different but he's just that same as all of them.

A few tears slid down, I wiped them away. I guess that's why he's been avoiding me, he just wanted me for sex and left once he got what he wanted. "Master Namjoon... is calling you. He is in his room." The speaker screamed me for a moment, I headed out to Namjoons room.

Everyone else other then Hoseok was here, "Okay good we're all here. Today I want all of to be careful and keep a look out." Namjoon looking at all of us. "Why?" Jimin crossed his arms looking confused. "There will be a lot of people coming in a bit. Most of which are older men-" I could feel tension buildup in the room. "Remember what happened last time, with those horny ass old men and our servants. So be on the lookout for them. And (y/n)." I looked up at Namjoon, "Becarse careful when it comes to these men.... You'll be doing the greetings and the front door for an hour today along with Yoongi." I shook my head looking over at Yoongi who was looking back at me.

After that brief discussion me and Yoongi head towards the front entrance. "You look sad.. is it cause of Hoseok?" Yoongi spoke, I looked over at him. "I heard you with him that night." I was a bit shocked. "He just uses people. That's why most of us don't trust him. But I thought he had something real for you?" I sighed. "I saw him make out with some girl. He looked over at me and brought her to his room."

Yoongi eyes darkened, he was about to say something but he straightened himself out and bowed I did the same. A man and a younger women walked in, the man took my hand in his and kissed it "You must be Kang (y/n). your master before he died, he told me good things about you." The man was about to say something else and Yoongi stopped him. "I think you should go in... Before I make you." A smile turned into a death glare. Judging by the mans expressions he was scared and walked off.

"I saw that coming. It seems like this is a common thing that's happened so many times. It feels like I can't really escape this loop..." I looked down at my feet quickly realizing I was starting to ramble and express myself to much and covered my mouth. "Sorry Master I've spoken to much." Yoongi stood in front of me I looked at him. He smiled slightly. "It's fine, I like it when you ramble." We made eye contact I could feel my cheeks getting warm/turning red, felt like a tension, something I haven't with him. He looked at my lips and started to lean in closer and...

"Come with me."

He grabbed my hand, I followed him to the upstairs hallway. It was the bedroom hallways. He pushed me against the wall.

"Are you scared?" He smirked at me

"Are you scared?" He smirked at me. "I'm not scared... just a little confused. Why are we here?" He started kissing me softly. I pulled away from shock, but that's when it hit me... was he trying to make Hoseok Jealous? I heard a bedroom door open and a giggle of a women. Yoongi looked confused; I guess I didn't know what he was doing at first. I grabbed the side of his coat/jacket (whatever you call) and pulled him in for a kiss, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. The kiss was long a passionate. I honestly didn't want it to stop.

Yoongi pulled away breathing slightly heavily he looked to the side and Hoseok was standing there watching us in shock. Yoongi then smirked at, "Come on let's go."  He grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. Once we were inside he kissed me again. "Did you see his face?!" Yoongi laughed, "Master-" Yoongi looked at. "I want you to stop calling me master just say my name. When it's just you and me of course." I shook my head, he leaned in and kissed again, I kissed him back.

Again I didn't want this to end, seeing this side of him that's not controlling like he treats me in front of the others is different. But, is this the real him or is he just faking it with me?

Eventually the night ended and I stated the night in Yoongi's room, nothing really happened between us that night. Just a few neck kisses here and there and he let me wear one of his t-shirts for the night. That was until Hoseok came