8

Taehyung's POV

[Ho-Seok] "What is that on your neck?"

Ho-Seok and I were in the living room. I looked at [Y/N], and smirked at her.

[Y/N] "I was bit by a bug... I think.. I don't remember much from last night"

[Taehyung] "Are you sure it was bug?"

She gave me a death glare, I just smiled at this.

[Ho-Seok] "I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember what happened last night. You drank so much."

[Taehyung] "What's with the outfit?"

[Y/N] "Master Yoongi, is making me wear this as a punishment."

[Taehyung] "For how long."

[Y/N] "I don't know yet master Taehyung..."

She said master in a teasing tone looking at me died in the eyes.

[Y/N] "I should get going masters. I was needed in the Kitchen today."

I followed behind [Y/N]. The dress she's wearing revealed her thigh, her breast popped up at the top of the opening it was covered by a see-through material.

[Y/N] "I know your behind me master Taehyung."

I grabbed her dragging her to a near by room, it was empty with no furniture inside. I brought her inside closing the door and pushing her against wall. Smashing my lips against her's, I wanted more... more then what I got last night.

My hands roamed her body

My hands roamed her body. She moaned with in the kiss, this sent goosebumps around my body and made me groan. She pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily, her eyes were filled with lust.

[Y/N] "Why are you acting like this? This is so sudden master Taehyung."

I got closer to her neck and whispered in her neck.

[Taehyung] "I've been craving you for a long time. I need you [Y/N]."

[Y/N] "T-Tae-... ha~"

She moaned as I bit her neck.

[Y/N] POV

No... NO NO NO STOP! PLEASE!

TRIGGER WARNING⚠
Rape/ Assult to a 17 year old