9

Yoongi's POV

Where is she?

She couldn't have gone far... could she?

I walked all over the house trying to look for [Y/N]. I've been trying to call her but she bot answering and she's not in her room. Was my punishment too harsh for her?

As I walked down the hall I saw Ashley, one of the maids, she's close friends with [Y/N].

[Yoongi] "Kim Ashley, have you seen [Y/N] at all today?"

[Ashley] "No, I haven't sir. Why is she not her?"

[Yoongi] "I've looked in her room and in other places but I can't find her anywhere."

Her expression changed to her being worried.

[Ashley] "Master Taehyung was also looking for her."

[Yoongi] "He was looking for [Y/N]?"

[Ashley] "Yes he was sir."

[Yoongi] "Hmm... I see. Thank you anyways."

She bowed and walked away...

Ho-Seok.

●●●

[Ho-Seok] "Who is it?"

[Yoongi] "It's me.."

[Ho-Seok] "It's me who~"

[Yoongi] "Ho-Seok I suggest you open the door before I kick it down."

He opened it and let me inside.

[Yoongi] "Was Taehyung here?"

[Ho-Seok] "Yeah why?"

[Yoongi] "Have you seen [Y/N]? Did he take her or was he with her by any chance?"

[Ho-Seok] "No and no."

[Yoongi] "I need to know where she is!?"

[Y/N] "I'm here master Yoongi."

I heard a small voice coming from behind me, I turned around and saw [Y/N] standing behind me. She had a mark on her neck kinda like a bruise it was hickey. I grabbed Ho-Seok by the collar of his shirt.

[Yoongi] "What did you Ho-Seok?!"

[Ho-Seok] "Wait I didn't do anything."

[Y/N] "It wasn't him master."

I loosened the grip I had and looked at her. Her expression now showing guilt and regret, why do I feel bad for her? I looked at her chest she had a visible mark on there.

[Yoongi] "Who did that to you?"

[Y/N] "N-no one. I got hurt."

[Yoongi] "There's no fucking way that you got hurt. I bet Taehyung had something to do with this."

She looked down at her feet, Damn this girl.

[Yoongi] "He did didn't he?"

I walked past her and towards that door. I'm gonna kill him. I was blinded by rage, I just wanted to end him. As I walked by in the hall I saw Taehyung from the distance. Quicken my pace I headed toward him, someone grabbed me pushing me inside a room with them. It was [Y/N] she had me pinned to the wall, with both my hands on each side of my face.

[Y/N] "Yoongi don't do anything stupid."

I looked down at her.

[Y/N] "Taehyung did it but you shouldn't go after him for that. Punish me if you want but don't go after Taehyung."

She's letting me punish her... interesting

 interesting