15

WARNING CHAPTER CONTENT⚠
Forced to do certain to give self pleasure in front of man; age 17 year old

[...] "Tell me [Y/N] have they taught you how to give a man pleasure?"

I couldn't see who was talking. I was standing somewhere in a room naked with a blindfold. I was cold and shaking.

[Y/N] "Yes they have sir."

[...] "Show me what you've learned. Take a few steps in front of you."

I did as the voice commanded and moved forward with my arms out I hit the wall in front of me.

[...] "Good now get down on your knees."

I got down and felt like there was something in front of me.

[...] "In front of you [Y/N] there is a sex toy on the wall. Remove it from the wall and use it, show us what they've taught you."

I did as he said and took the toy off the wall and used. It was hard to use since I was blindfolded but I did it. Pleasure myself in front a man or a group of men. Shame took over me

[...] "Good now... give us pleasure. Just suck on us."

Their belts were coming off. They grabbed my hands putting it on their members I started stroking. My blindfold started coming off and that's when I saw him, my master Kang-min.
____________________________________

I sat up, covered in sweat and tears rolling down Ho-Seok looked up at me.

[Ho-Seok] "Are you okay?"

He sat up wrapping his arms around me. I just kept crying. It was a memory but I never saw the men who forced me to pleasure them before. That memory hunts me in the worse way.

[Ho-Seok] "I'll go get some water I'll be right back okay."

I nodded in response, I'm trying to calm myself down but it's not working.

Ho-Seok walked in the room with 2 bottles of water.

[Ho-Seok] "What we're you dreaming about?"

[Y/N] "About your father. He did something to me when I was 17 and now I dreamt about it."

[Ho-Seok] "What did he do? You never told what my father had done to you."

[Y/N] "I was his pleasure toy. He just used me all the time."

[Ho-Seok] "But he's not gonna hurt you anyone. Your with me now, so don't worry about getting hurt by him. My father is died just like mother they won't hurt you."

He kissed my gently, I pulled away looking the other way.

[Y/N] "We should sleep, tomorrow's a big day."

[Ho-Seok] "Right..."

I placed my water bottle on the floor next to Ho-Seok's bottle and got in bed. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to his chest. I felt safe and loved in his arms. He started to gently pat my head and singing a little I fell asleep instantly.

[...] "What are you doing?! Stop that!"

[.?.] "She's a monster! She killed him!!"