26

Taehyung POV

I laid in bed after Y/n left in the morning. We all know what Hoseok did but of course, we can't tell anyone. I'd imagine that Y/n was the first person that saw Hoseok leave our parent's room with blood on him. "Taehyung get dressed we have a press meeting!" Namjoon shouted through the door. "Okay!" I got out of bed and got dressed.

I walked out of my room and saw Hoseok talking with Y/n She looked uncomfortable being with him, what memories do you have about Hoseok that is hurting you like this? I quickly walked over to her and stood between them, "How are you feeling y/n?" I wrapped my arm around y/n pulling her away from Hoseok, "I'm feeling better master thank you for asking." The others walked into the hallway. "Is everyone ready for the meeting?" Yoongi asked as he fixed his tie, "Yes everyone's ready." I forgot we were meeting with the press to talk about the incident at the beach with Y/n.

As we got in the car Hoseok tried sitting next to y/n...

Why won't he leave her alone?

"Y/n let's switch seats." Namjoon got up and moved to the back where Y/N was, and she moved up front with me and Yoongi. I'm guessing the others have noticed Hoseok trying to get a bit close with Y/N. During the car ride it was silent no one spoke until we got to the location. We were backstage prepping for the questions. We each need to answer a question that the press may ask.

"Taehyung can I talk to you in private," Hoseok called me over, I got up and walked in his direction. He leads me to the stairwell. "I'm not sure what you're doing by stopping me from talking to Y/n. She wants me, not you." I scoffed rolling my eyes, "Hoseok she wants nothing to do with you. She doesn't even want to be near you" He chuckled, "I'm sure she doesn't. But..." I got closer to me, "Maybe you're just assuming doesn't want to talk to me. I'm her favorite since I haven't done anything to hurt her unlike you guys have." Father forced us to hurt her it wasn't a choice. He walked past me, "Taehyung come on we need to go."

Cameras flashed as we walked out on the stage, we all stood in a row and then sat down. Namjoon addressed the issue that had occurred with Y/n and the man; then the press got to ask their questions. "It could have been due to y/n's outfit that may have triggered the man to act that way, she was wearing something revealing. You did not have any right to break the man's arm, and maybe your friend was the cause of the issue."

We all looked at each other and then at Y/N who was holding back a smile, she picked up the mic. "Sir, to answer your statement, mind you this took place at a beach... Many women at the location were also wearing clothing that are revealing. Since it is the beach. My friend had walked past the man when she was getting a drink, the man spoke to her; she declined repeatedly and respectfully but he went after her. My friend ran to me for help but the man would not stop, he touched me and I told him to stop. He did not, instead, he touched my butt, and that's why I Broke his arms. I felt that I was in danger and so did my friend, that is why we took action the way we did." She place the mic down and started writing on the notebook they gave us.

"Anyone has other questions." A bunch in the crowd rose their hands. We tried our best to answer all the questions. And finally, the press meeting was over. "Good job guys! Let's get some drinks!" We celebrated with drinks, but Hoseok still wouldn't leave y/n

Hey everyone Updates will be coming out on Fridays! Please read Forced Marriage, I'm sure you'll all enjoy that story too. I also have twiiter now follow me at Igot_Jams_ggg