16

[Hi everyone I'm back. Sorry I haven't published anything I've been busy for the past few weeks with some exams at school it's the FSA reading and writing... yeah... but anyways I'm back and ready to continue this story and the others I've written.  And also thank you all for still reading and supporting this story💜💜]

[Ashley] "I see you you and Ho-Seok are pretty close. Did something happen that I'm not aware of?"

[Y/N] "No... nothing happened."

[Ashley] "He's been watching you."

[Y/N] "Ashley, me and Ho-Seok have been friends for a while. It's nothing to be worried about."

[...] "[Y/N] I need to talk to you in private."

Both Ashley and I turned around to see Ho-Seok. I followed behind Ho-Seok, he lead me to an empty room. The empty room used to belong to their parents before they passed away. Now it's just empty with nothing inside.

[Ho-Seok] "You haven't told anyone about what we did. I don't want Yoongi or Taehyung coming after me."

[Y/N] "No. No one knows."

Ho-Seok kissed my forehead.

[Ho-Seok] "Good it's our little secret okay."

[Y/N] "Yeah okay."

Yoongi's POV

I need to talk to [Y/N], I want to make thing right with her. Maybe if I treat her she'll see me differently from Taehyung.

I walked up to Ashley.

[Ashley] "Good morning master."

[Yoongi] "Have you seen [Y/N]?"

[Ashley] "Master Ho-Seok called her. They walked somewhere."

[Yoongi] "Okay thank you."

Where did he go with her?

As I walked out of the room [Y/N] walked out of the bathroom adjusting her cloth. She looked up at me and bowed her head.

[Y/N] "Good morning master Yoongi."

[Yoongi] "I need to talk to you."

[Y/N] "I'm sorry master Yoongi I can't right now, one of the other masters had called me. I need to go now."

She walked passed me and towards Jimin's room, I watched as she entered. I couldn't help but look at her she wasn't wearing the maid cloth anymore, none of servants were; we all came to an agreement last week to not have any staff except the chefs and butlers to wear the cloth that were provided to them.

[Taehyung] "You were trying to talk to her too huh."

[Yoongi] "Just wanted to talk. Why are you looking for her?"

[Taehyung] "I needed to apologize about something that happened."

It was silent between us. We're both fighting for the same girl and we don't like seeing each other with her. So the awkwardness is real and it's here to stay.

[...] "Master Taehyung, master Jimin is looking for you."

Taehyung nodded and walked along side the servant. I went to my room and laid down in bed looking up at the ceiling remembering about what she said. I know she was liking it but, I still feel bad and I wanted to apologize to her. She's not a toy, she everything to me and I love her. I feel bad for making her feel that way, I honestly didn't want to make her feel that way.

I eventually fell asleep thinking about her, and what I could've done differently to show that I like her.

Taehyung's POV

OUT OF ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD OF HAPPENED I HAD TO SEE HER NAKED! And I SHOULDN'T have done that to her, but it was the only way.

Shit.

Where is she I hope she's not still talking to Jimin right now. What does he want with her anyways?  I walked to the kitchen and saw Ho-Seok smiling to himself, he seemed a lot more happier then usual.

[Taehyung] "You okay Hobi?"

[Ho-Seok] "Everything's fine why do you ask?"

[Taehyung] "Cause I've never seen you this happy before. Your usually grumpy in the morning."

[Ho-Seok] "Oh... well... what can I say... haha."

He laughed like he felt uncomfortable, I myself felt that way, I just walked out. [Y/N] is still in Jimin's room, what is taking so long!?