13

I sat down on my bed trying to recollect my thoughts... did he really just see me naked?

[Speaker] "Master Ho-Seok is coming to see you."

I laid in bed... Shit I woke up really late.

[Hobi] "I'm coming in!"

I still can't believe that happened yesterday. He just freaking stood there and didn't do anything.

[Hobi] "You alright there...?"

[Y/N] "No... I'm sure you already know what happened last night with me and Taehyung."

[Hobi] "No, I didn't hear what had happened between you guys."

[Y/N] "It's best you don't know."

[Hobi] "Wait... did he is you nude..?"

His voice sounded sarcastic, I felt my face turning red. He started laughing but stop realizing my facial expression had changed and much face was now red.

[Hobi] "Wait WHAT! HE SAW YOU NAKED!?"

I cover his mouth.

[Y/N] "Yes, I... I don't wanna talk about it."

[Hobi] "Whoa whoa... so he saw your... um."..

He looked at me from head to, I simply nodded. He started laughing at me.

[Y/N] "Can you stop laughing please this serious!"

[Speaker] "Master Taehyung is coming to see you."

Shit!

The door opened revealing Taehyung, his face turned a light shade of red.

[Taehyung] "Um.."

[Namjoon] "Tae get back up here, we need you!"

He turned around and quickly ran upstairs, Ho-Seok looked at me smiling.

[Hobi] "You know, he likes you."

I looked at Ho-Seok and throw my pillow at him, he threw it back at me.

[Hobi] "You know it's true and you can't deny it. The way Yoongi and Taehyung look at you. I mean our brothers are weird, Namjoon, Jimin and Jin are possessive and aggressive towards you, Jungkook and I are trying to look after."

I stayed silent and looked at him what he said was true.

[Y/N] "Oppa how can I avoid them... I Taehyung and Yoongi."

[Hobi] "You can't... even if you tried you cant. Considering we have possessive Masters we can't leave or go anyway."

[Y/N] "Hobi have you tried to escape before?"

He didn't answer, he just stood up and left. What have they done to him?

●●●

It was now night, I had finished cleaning the kitchen with the servers and I'm ready to go to sleep.

[Speaker] "Master Taehyung wants to see you, waiting for you in his room."

Great... I got out of my room and into his I didn't bother to change my cloth i was in my pajamas. When I entered he was sitting on his bed, the door shut behind me.

[Y/N] "Master Taehyung you called?"

He got up and walked towards me, I took a few steps back but hit the wall in the process. He put his hands on each of my sides, I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. We were so close we were about 4 or 5 inches away from one another.

[Y/N] "M-mastar...?"

[Taehyung] "If I hear one sound come out of I'm gonna punish you even harder then last time, understood."

I nodded. He smirked, soon enough he got closer to me. I closed my eyes and that's when I felt it; his lips were on my neck I opened my eyes and there he was ducking on my neck. My body was in to much shock to actually do something. Before I knew it he sucked on a sensitive area, I let out a whimper and bite my lips.

[Y/N] "Master please... stop."

He ignored me and kept sucking that same spot. I let out a soft moan this only made him suck harder. He then trailed down to my chest stopping there..

[Taehyung] "Come here."

He backed away from me and sat back down on his bed. I was left dumbfounded and speechless, and followed his command.

[Taehyung] "Down on your knees."

I got down... my heart was racing this was the same thing that man told me to do before I killed him.

[Taehyung] "I want you to answer this question for me, answer it wrong and you'll be forced to do the punishment... did Yoongi touch you."

He must of heard me when I dragged Yoongi into the room with me.

[Y/N] "I'm sorry master but I can't give that information away."

[Taehyung] "I don't care if you can't [Y/N]. Tell me or else I will force you."

[Y/N] "I cant... that was the rule your parents placed on my to obey. 'Whatever has been spoken with any of the master I can't tell the others."

[Taehyung] "Fine, so be it then."

He pushed me to the ground and got on top pinning my hands down with one hand.

[Y/N] "Please stop! Don't do this!"

With the other hand he unbuttoned my shirt leaving my breast exposed for him to see.

[Taehyung] "I'll stop if you tell what he did  [Y/N]."

I started crying tears sliding down as he watch me.

[Y/N] "Taehyung he touched... I... he touched me."

He eyes opened wide in shock, I wanted to hit him but his grip on me tighten. I was scared. The thing that happened between me and Yoongi didn't scare me cause I told him he could punish me the way he wanted, but Taehyung is forcing me.

[Taehyung] "Okay good girl [Y/N]... you can stop crying."

He got off, I quickly got up and covered myself looking down. My body shaking uncontrollably

[Y/N] "Master... this is a warning."

[Taehyung] "Warning?"

[Y/N] "Don't do that to me ever again. I killed the last man that did that action towards me. And I won't hesitate to do it to you if I feel threatened and in danger like just now."

There was silence in the room. I turned around and left... I need to escape this place and fast.