7

[There is a song added to this post please be sure to have the volume up and listen as you read! And this is a long chapter]

Jungkook's POV

It felt weird talking to her, I've never really talked to her. No one has heard me speak, not even when I was small. Mom and dad tried to make me speak to them but I never did, I hated them. I hated everyone in my family even my brothers. I hated the why they treated [Y/N] it really bothered me. The only person I ever talked to was Jin and Hobi. I only talked to Jin because he was the oldest, and Hobi because he's nice and caring.

I hated my dad. He was a bad person and my glad that he's gone.

I never understood how [Y/N] managed to keep a smile on her face, even after she's been punished or hurt by my brothers she always manages to smile.

●●●

I looked outside the window of the car. I was seating in the back with Hobi, Taehyung and Jimin. In front of us was Namjoon, Jin, [Y/N] and Yoongi, we all had to go to a grand ceremony this morning. We opened a in hotel in Seoul, since our mother and father were the richest people in Seoul they left us everthing, that included their money, stores, house, hotels, and [Y/N] to us.

[Jin] "Did you prepare for the ceremony Namjoon?"

[Namjoon] "Yeah I did. I've been practicing the past hour."

[Hobi] "So, did we all have to come?"

[Yoongi] "Cause we're part of the Kim industry were all obligated to go."

Yoongi answered him bluntly. The whole car ride was silent until we arrived at the grand opening.

●●●