three »

He sat at the long table with fancy white table cloth and scented candles that hadn't been touched

   "This is so good," he complimented. "You're a great cook."

     "Thank you. I never had anyone to cook for." She poured juice into his glass. "Is it that good?"

    "Yes." He nodded.

      "Really? Because I think you're just really stoned and you have the munchies." She sat the pitcher down.

    "No, I'm not." He protested and finished his plate in record time.

     "Well, I'm glad you liked it." She said, not convinced that he was sober at all.

      "Are you ready?" He asked as he stood up, looming over her. He gently grabbed her face and kissed her down her neck.

     "Y-- Yeah, I guess." She squeaked as he lifted her onto the table. He opened her legs and got on his knees, not breaking eye contact with her.

    He lifted her skirt and moved his face closer to her heat. He slowly and sweetly kissed the inside of her thighs. "T-- Taeyong, I --"

     "What's wrong, beautiful?" He asked in a groggy voice as he looked up at her with his dark hooded eyes.

    "I think we should put off the sex for another day."

    "Can I just taste you? I want you to feel good." He caressed her thighs. "Is that okay, beautiful?"

     "Yeah." She nodded.

     He smirked as he moved her panties aside and licked the outside of her folds. She fidgeted a little as he continued on.

    He held her thighs down as she began to fidget uncontrollably. "T-- Taeyong." She whimpered. "Yes."

_

    "Why do you like talking to me so much?" He asked as he put the vape to his lips.