nine »

"Which dress do you think will look the best on me?" She asked as she held up two long dresses

     "Which dress do you think will look the best on me?" She asked as she held up two long dresses. One red and the other emerald green.

The red had a long flowy skirt and was slim at the top with no sleeves. The green one was also sleeveless but had a long slit down the skirt and shiny green rhinestones on the top along it's frills.

     "I think you'll look good in both."

     "That doesn't exactly help."

     "Okay," he shrugged and sat up from his spot on the bed. "The red one then. The green is kinda ugly."

   "I was thinking the same thing." She nodded as she looked at the red dress in her left hand. "Yeah, I'll just wear this one."

     "What are you picking out dresses for?"

    "I have to go to a dinner tomorrow night. It's being hosted by my parents. So of course I have to go."

     "Sounds fun." He said not so enthusiastically.

     "Hey," she leaned against the bed and smiled widely. "Do you wanna come with me?"

    "No."

     "Well, my parents are always either hosting parties or going to them. It'd be nice to go with someone I like."

      "I'd feel out of place at an event like that."

     "Yeah, I understand." She moved closer to him.

He grabbed her thighs and pulled her onto his lap.

She played with the collar of his shirt.

His brown eyes were filled with lust as he looked into hers.

     "What do you want me to do for you, beautiful?" His lips hovered over hers.

     "Can we just kiss right now?" She said quietly, laying her hands on his broad shoulders.

He nodded before kissing her.