fourteen »

Sorry about yesterday I was just really sadSorry if I made u uncomfortable It won't happen again

I was just really sad
Sorry if I made u uncomfortable
It won't happen again

Shea: I wasn't uncomfortable
It's fine
I'm glad u told me

Taeyong held his phone in his hands and stared at her reply.

His fingers hovered over the keyboard as he thought of a way to reply but, he was interrupted by a knock on his door.

He threw his phone down on his bed and went to answer it.

     "Sung Hee... when I open this door, you'd better not be on the other side. I've told you a million times that I don't wanna--" he opened the door to come face to face with his father.

He froze.

     "Taeyong."

     "What are you doing here?"

     "Son, I want to... I want to make things better. Just let me be a better father to you."

     "No." He said quietly before swallowing the lump in his throat.

     "Please. Let's go maybe grab lunch. I'll answer all of your questions if you have any."

Answer of all of the unanswered questions he had piled up in the back of his head? This was an offer he just couldn't refuse.

     "Just let me grab my phone, first." He replied.

_

His fixed his oversized sweater as it began to slip off of his shoulder. He took a bite of his onigiri and chewed slowly.

     "So, how have you been lately?"

     "Really? You're seriously gonna ask that dumbass question?" He scoffed at the older man. "My mother died and now my abusive and neglectful father has come back into my life trying to play superman."