twenty two »

✰

He leaned his head back as the water slid down his toned pale chest. He felt relaxed just for a moment as the hot water stung his bare skin.

He ran his hand down his body until it reached his erection.

     "Fuck." He moaned as he pumped back and forth. He placed his hand on the wall as he began to fuck his hand.

His grip tightened around himself and sped up his pace. "mm... Shea." He closed his eyes as he started to feel his climax coming on.

He imagined her body up against his and her hands exploring his body, up his chest and on his broad shoulders. He moaned as he reached his climax.

He threw his head back and felt the sensation rush through his body. "Fuck." He whispered as he slowly came down from his high. The hot shower water washed his cum down the drain.

With a sigh, he turned off the water and stepped out. His bare feet hit the cold bathroom floor.

He grabbed the comb that sat at the edge of the sink and combed his wet blonde hair back.

He heard his phone vibrate and he searched around the bathroom for it before realizing it was in the pants that he just took off. He dug through his pockets to answer it.

An unknown number.

     "Hello?"

     "... is this Taeyong?" A man's voice asked.

     "Who wants to know?"

     "This is Jaehyun." He answered. What did he want with him. The only thing they had in common was Shea and she said that they didn't like one another so why would he be reaching out to him?

What could he possibly want?

     "How'd you get my number?"

      "That doesn't matter. What matters is that I want to meet up with you."

His face scrunched up.

     "Why?"

     "I just want to talk. Where do you and Shea usually meet up at?"