twenty four »

He stepped out of the doctor's office and walked down the sterile smelling hallway

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he prayed that it wasn't Shea. His heart could hardly take ignoring her and he didn't want to feel guilty for ignoring another phone call or text message.

     "Hello?' He answered.

      "Hey, Taeyong. Where are you right now?"  Yuta asked on the other end.

     "Umm... I'm at the clinic. Why?"

     "Oh no, what happened? Did something happen to you?!"

     "No, I'm here for my monthly checkup you dumbass. What do you want?"

     "Well, your dad is here and he brought a guest."

     "My dad?!" He exclaimed. He paused for a moment in confusion then took off down the hallway to get back to his apartment.

_

     "What's going on?!" He fumed once he got through the door. Before he could get into his home good enough, a small child ran up to him and hugged his legs, catching him off guard and almost making him fall over. "Woah!"

     "Tae Tae!" The little girl cheered. Her cheeks were rosy and her long hair was pulled back into two ponytails.

     "Wha-- I--" he began but couldn't quite get the words out as the child hugged his legs tightly.

     "Taeyong, this is Tae Rin. Your little sister." Mr. Lee said as he stood from his seat.

     Half sister. He corrected as he looked down at the child who looked back at him with eyes wide.

     "Why are you here?" He stared angrily at his father. "Didn't I tell you that I didn't want to see you again?"

     "Yes. And I'm sorry but, Tae Rin really wanted to see you. And I was hoping that the two of you could build a relationship despite your hatred for me."

Taeyong looked at the man, he looked at Yuta who sat quietly at the small table in the small kitchen and then back at Tae Rin.

What the hell.