twenty three »

     "Wait, so run that by me again." She put her cigarette up to her thin lips. "Your little girlfriend don't wanna see you anymore?"

     "No..." he stopped to put his words together. He was way too drunk to form proper sentences in a timely manner. "It's more complicated than that."

     "So, what? She got her boyfriend to do it?"

     "No." He shook his head frustrated by her lack of understanding. He didn't feel like explaining himself again. "I don't think she got him to do that. I think she likes me... I mean loves me..." he slurred his words.

     "Oh really?" She asked as she laid there beside him puffing smoke.

     "Yeah," he groaned into the pillow. "I think about her all of the time. She's so nice to me for no reason. She's smells nice and she always seems so happy whenever she's around me."

     "Is she pretty?"

     "Yes." A small smile appeared  on his face. "She's really pretty and has cute little freckles on her face. I just want to kiss everyone of them. Sometimes I want to hold her hand and just talk about life and other times I imagine her with my cum on her face."

He moved from the pillow and rolled over so that he was looking up at the ceiling. His stomach ached as the alcohol got ahold of him.

"Sorry." He continued. "But, I was thinking about her when I was fucking you just a few minutes ago."

     "It's cool." She shrugged. "I got what I came for. A good fuck." She looked into his dark glossy tired eyes. "But, it sounds like you're in love, loverboy."

     "No, I'm not." He slowly turned to look at her.

     "Ok, I know you're really drunk right now... but, just think. You think about her all of the time. You think she's incredibly pretty. You like little things about her like her freckles and how happy she is and you imagine having sex with her." She pointed out as she moved her long dark hair from her face and puffed more smoke. "You probably even masturbate to the thought of her."

     "I didn't say that."

     "You said it without saying that. All guys do that with girls they like anyway." She shrugged dismissively. "But, baby the point is... you're in deep. When's the last time you were in love?"

     "I... I can't remember. But, then again, I can't remember anything past this conversation right now."

     "Just think over it when you're sober, alright?"

Suddenly he could feel his phone vibrate somewhere around him. He searched the bed for it and stared at the caller ID.

     "Oh no, it's her." He struggled to not answer it.

     "Answer it. Her little boyfriend doesn't have to know."

     "I'd rather not take my chances." He slurred as he placed the phone face down on the bed.

     "Let me help you forget about her. Just for a minute." She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and reached for his pants zipper.

He let her pull down his briefs for his erection to spring out. "Oh, you're still hard." She smirked before placing her lips on his tip.

He picked up his phone to see that she left a voice message.

     "She left a message."

     "Play it."

     "Hey Taeyong, I'm just calling because you didn't come by for the past two weeks. Is everything alright? You can always talk to me. Please give me a call back."

     "Oh, she sounds cute." She remarked as she pumped him. "I'd fuck her too."

     "Mm..." he moaned. "Fuck." His fingers locked into her hair.

She sucked him a few more times before he came on himself.

She licked up his seed and swallowed. The woman got off of the bed and fixed her clothes.

     "I left the money on your dresser. Good luck with your girlfriend." She picked up her purse and fixed her hair. "Bye."

She left.

Just few moments by himself and the silence was already killing him .

He pulled his underwear back up and laid there, staring at the ceiling.

He looked at his phone to see if she left another message or maybe a text. But, there was nothing more.

He wondered what she was doing. Was she with Jaehyun? Were they sleeping together? Was she thinking of him the way he was thinking of her?

He turned over on his side and laid there by himself in the dark.