thirty three »

Fuck her

Fuck her.

He had been crying over her for the past week.

He left her long voice messages of how much he missed her and how much he wanted her to call him back or show him any type of sign that she still cared.

And after every message he'd remind her how much he loved her.

But, he got nothing every time.

Now he made up his mind that he wasn't going to cry over her anymore.

If she didn't want to be with him anymore then so be it. What could he do about it?

He was tired of feeling helpless and pathetic.

But, no matter how many times he told himself that he didn't care anymore, he knew that it'd only take one call from her to make him drop everything and run to her.

He decided to go out today. He put on a simple outfit and fixed his hair.

Hopefully he could find a girl to love for the night. Someone that could help take his mind off of her.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Can you get it?!" Yuta yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure." He mumbled as he made his way to the front door. He opened it just a little.

"Taeyong?"

"Dad? What is it?" He asked, a look of confusion and annoyance occupied his face.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

_____

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked once they had found a seat at the nearby park.