thirty one »

"What the fuck is wrong with you? What part of 'Don't let him in' didn't you understand?" Jaehyun exclaimed furiously over the phone

Shea stood on the other side of the bed, unzipping her dress in the back. Once she slipped out of her dress and her bra, she got into her night gown and carefully laid on the bed, careful to not be a disruption in Jaehyun's heated conversation. "Yeah, well guess what, you're fired!" He hung up then walked over to the mirror to loosen up his black tie.

"I hope you're happy." She said with her back towards him.

"I am, actually. Thanks." He replied without looking away from the mirror.

"I did what you told me. I told him I didn't want to see him again."

"Hmm, well he was a little more persistent than I expected."

"I hope you kept up your end of the bargain." She looked over her shoulder at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I didn't hurt him." He rolled his eyes. "...this time. But if I see his sorry face again, I will." He took off his belt, socks and slipped into the bed next to his fiancé.

"Well, hopefully he stays away." She stared at the curtains.

"Now, it's time to hold up your end of the bargain." He ran his hand down her bare thigh.

She sighed quietly as she reluctantly turned over on her back. He hovered over her. "It's crazy to think that we haven't had sex since we got engaged."

"It's crazy to think that I was ever in love with you." She mumbled. He chuckled.

"Well, I'm still in love with you. Does that count?"

"You don't act like it." She rolled her eyes as he placed soft kisses down her neck.

She felt his rock hard bulge hiding away in his pants.

"You looked so sexy tonight. I was struggling not to fuck you in the bathroom."

"Like I would have let you."

He looked up at her and smirked.

"So feisty. I like that." He whispered before disappearing between her legs.