eleven »

"Yes

       "Yes. Yes. Fuck," the girl moaned as she felt her climax come on. She kissed him roughly as his thrusts became sloppy. He gripped her thighs as she wrapped them around his waist.

She ran her long nails down his back as she orgasmed. "Fuck, yeah." She squeaked as her legs trembled. He took one more thrust and came into the condom. He moaned lightly as the last of it spilled out and he promptly threw it away then pulled up his pants.

   "What's wrong?" The young woman asked as she caressed his pale cheek, slightly smudging his make up. "Cat got your tongue?"

The loud music could be heard from the other side of the bathroom door. The muffled sounds filled their ears.

     "It's nothing." He swallowed the lump in his throat.

     "You're usually calling me 'beautiful' right about now. There has to be something wrong." She ran her finger along his jawline. "You felt so good inside of me. Hope I see you again soon."

She slipped a crumbled up fifty dollar bill into his pants pocket and made sure to softly grab his crotch before kissing him again.

She walked out of the bathroom back into the party, this time leaving the door wide open.

A couple came in holding hands and started making out against the sink. He stepped out to give them their time alone.

He came across another room that was dimly lit. He leaned against the doorway as he watched a group of guys snort coke off of a half naked girl who laid on a glass table.

The girl looked up at him and gave a drunken smile.

    "Taeyong?" She called. "Long time no see."

     "Do I know you?" He entered the room and sat on the couch next to the table.

     "Yeah." She nodded with a giggle. "We went to school together. Who knew that we'd both turn out like this." She gestured to the dimly lit room of drug addicts.

     "What's your name?"

      "SungHee." She introduced herself. "You probably don't remember me because we weren't that close. But, I remember you."

     "Oh." Was all he could say.

     "So, what brings you here tonight?"

     "Same reason why everyone else is here."

     "Maybe we could hang out after this." She suggested. "Maybe get something to eat."

     "No, I'm fine."

     "Why? Is there another girl in your life?"

     "No, I'm just not interested."

     "Maybe some other time then?"

     "Don't get your hopes up."

     "Okay, no need to be rude about it." She rolled her eyes. "But, it's cool. I understand."

He stared at the lines of coke all along her back and thighs.

_

He didn't remember anything from that moment up until the moment he was high. His heartbeat sped up and he started seeing colors he never knew existed.

He leaned back on the sofa and felt the full effects of the drug. He knew nothing good would come of this but, he had already lost all of his cares.

     "Are you feeling alright?" Sung Hee asked about half an hour later when she saw that he hadn't moved from that same spot.

     "I'm fine." He turned away from her as she sat down next to him.

     "You don't look fine." She ran her hand down his arm.

     "I'm good."  He insisted as he felt small beads of sweat forming on his face.

He no longer wanted to be around these people he didn't know. Or the bright lights and loud music. It was all becoming too overwhelming for him.

He wanted to go home.

His first thought was to find Yuta since he arrived there with him but, he figured that he could just text him once he got home.

He stood from his spot and just after taking a few steps to the door, he blacked out.