twenty five »

When his phone rang he reached over to grab it but he was too slow

     "What do you think you're doing?" He frowned.

     "This is Taeyong's phone. I'm his little sister speaking." She sang as she answered. She nodded then held the phone out to him. "It's for you." She beamed.

He rolled his eyes before snatching it from the child.

     "Hello?"

     "Taeyong!" A familiar voice said on the other side. But, not the voice he wanted to hear.

     "Sung Hee..."

     "Yeah, why do you sound so disappointed?"

     "No reason. Can I help you with something?"

     "Yeah. I was hoping that if you're not good busy we could have some dinner together."

     "Why?"

     "We haven't really chatted in a while."

He averted his gaze to the child playing with his shoes. No need for questions. He'd rather be there than here with this child that wasn't his. He was only babysitting her for today but a few more hours seemed like forever.

      "Sure, what's the address?"

He wrote down the address then hung up and grabbed his jacket. "Yuta!" He called for his roommate who's head peered from the kitchen doorway. "Watch her, I'll be right back."

     "Ok. How long will you be gone?"

     "I don't know. Probably a few hours." Taeyong shrugged before closing the door behind himself.

      "That's not 'right back'!" He exclaimed.

_

     "So," she began as she sat down across from him at her small dining room table. "How have you been?"