twenty eight »

The burlap sack was ripped from over his head

He squinted his eyes when the light filled his vision. He gasped desperate to fill his lungs with fresh air.

     "What the fuck is this?" He questioned as he struggled to free his wrists from the zip ties attached to the chair.

     "What did I say would happen if I saw you with my fiancée again?" Jaehyun stepped towards him. A blank stare on his face.

     "Shit." Taeyong mumbled under his breath. He struggled harder to free his hands as he panicked.

     "What did I say?" Jaehyun squatted in front of his frightened captive to look him straight in his eyes. "Hm?"

      "Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I won't go near her anymore just please let me go. Please."

Jaehyun let out a small chuckle.

     "Oh, now you want to listen to me?" He leaned forward just a little. "Tell me, Taeyong... what were you doing coming out of her house this late at night?"

Taeyong stayed silent.

     "I.."

     "I won't hurt you if you tell the truth."

     "We weren't doing anything."

     "Taeyong, do you really think I'm an idiot? Huh? You're a prostitute at a woman's house late at night. I'm not stupid." He held his hand out for one of his men standing behind him could place a small pocket knife in his palm. He flipped open the knife and played with it between his fingers. "Cut him loose." He ordered.

Two men untied him and held his arms down.

     "What-- What are you doing?" He pulled his arms back but failed to pull them out of their grasps.

Jaehyun placed the shiny clean blade up to Taeyong's hand. "No! No!" He yelled and his voice echoed throughout the room. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I-- I won't go near her again. I won't even look at her. Just please let me go."

     "Promise?" Jaehyun stopped in his tracks and raised one dark eyebrow. "Because if you're lying, next time I won't be so nice."

Taeyong let out a breath of relief believing that Jehyun had mercy on him and spared his fingers and even possibly his life. "You know," Jaehyun continued. "It's very rude when someone does you a favor and you don't say thank you. Because I really should have just killed you and left your body here to rot. Be grateful."

     "Thank you!"

     "Let him go. I'm tired of seeing his face." Jaehyun demanded. The men began untying him when he stopped them. "Wait." Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong's collar and striked his face with a tight fist leaving a bruise on his cheek and a cut on his lip. "Actually, I changed my mind. Kick his ass but let him live."

With that, Jaehyun walked away taking Taeyong's last strand of hope with him.