thirty six »

The music began

The music began.

She took deep breaths as she slowly walked down the aisle.

Her heart pounded in her ears.

She didn't think it'd be this hard. She avoided the glaring eyes and before she realized it she was there in front of Jaehyun, the man she was supposed to love.

She looked out in the crowd for him. But, hadn't seen any sight of his pretty face or brightly colored hair. She saw Yuta stuffing his face with cookies and the small smiles of approval on her parents' faces.

She looked back at Jaehyun.

She couldn't do this. She thought she was strong enough to do this. Her palms grew sweaty as she held her bouquet before handing it off to the maid of honor behind herself.

Jaehyun gently grabbed her hand and leaned into her ear.

"Don't you dare try to run off."

She gulped hard.

As the officiator went on with the ceremony, she could hardly ignore her own thoughts enough to be engaged in the moment.

She hadn't even noticed that she began to search the crowd for Taeyong again.

Had Jaehyun found him before she did?

Did he kill him?

Was he tied up somewhere?

Her mind ran rampant.

"Shea? Shea!" Jaehyun repeated, snapping her out of her deep thought.

"W-- what?" She looked around and everyone was staring, anticipating her response.

The officiator cleared his throat to repeat himself.

"Do you, Shea, take Jaehyun as your loving devoted husband in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer till death do you part?"