six »

"My husband shouldn't be home until next week

   "My husband shouldn't be home until next week." Mrs. Robinson noted as they stepped into her bedroom.

She was an older woman in her early fifties and she had a fetish for young asian men.

   "Are these your kids?" He asked as he picked up a framed picture on her beside table. He had been in this bedroom before and hadn't seem to notice all of the pictures.

     "Yeah those are my children. This is an old picture. They're in their thirties now." He sat the frame back on the table. "Do you find it unsettling that I have children older than you?"

    "No. Not at all."

     "You don't really care about anything do you?" She stepped closer to him. "Pretty necklace." She touched it as it sat perched on his defined collarbones.
"Where'd you get it?"

   "Please don't touch it." He pulled away from her.

     "It must be pretty special to you. I'm sorry."

    "Yeah it is."

   "Let's get straight to the point. I didn't bring you to my house to have small talk." She pushed him on the bed and began to unbuckle his pants. "I like the new look. I almost didn't recognize you when I saw you earlier."

     "Thanks, Mrs. Robinson."

        "Call me Diane."

_

He was abruptly woken up by  someone yelling.

     "Diane!"

    Her husband had arrived. "I come home early to surprise you and you're here cheating on me?!"

     "Lionel!" She looked to her husband standing over the bed. Taeyong quickly reached for his pants and the large man attacked him, striking him in the eye and knocking the younger man down. "Lionel, stop! Let me explain!" She stepped in front of Taeyong to stop her husband.

He grabbed his pants, shirt, shoes and hurried out of the house.

On the front lawn where he felt safer, he slipped into his jeans, shirt and struggled to force his feet into his shoes without having to tie them again.

The nosy couple next door stood on the porch to see what all of the commotion was about. Their porch light illuminated their bodies in the night.

He acknowledged them before hurrying off.

_

     "Let me guess." Yuta leaned against the bathroom door frame with a filthy smirk as he watched Taeyong place a cold rag over his black eye. "The husband caught you and his wife in the act."

     "... yeah." He sighed defeated.

     "What a shame. Of course that's never happened to me, because I'm very careful." He shook his head.

     "... could you get me some ice, please?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the tub.

    "Sure. Oh, I was out today and I saw... what's her name? ...the girl you brought to the party."

He looked up.

       "Shea?"

     "Yeah. She asked about you."

      "Why?"

     "Guess she really misses you. Seems like you really rubbed off on her. She didn't even ask if you were available today,  she just wanted to know how you were doing."

     "No. She's just lonely." He held the rag back up to his eye.

   "Either way I think she might like you."

  "Can I get the ice?" He dismissed the topic.

     "Yeah whatever. Don't get your panties in a bunch." Yuta rolled his eyes and went to get the ice.