4.

Four days later

Azzalea opened her eyes to see the soft glow of a small fire. She didn't remember making one, but was glad she no longer felt cold. She nestled under the thick furs and sighed deeply.

The warmth of the fire, the soft fur below her, the thick fur above her, the stone wall beside her....

She frowned deeply as she took in her surroundings. This is not right.

Azzalea bolted upright, the thick fur falling from her body. She looked down as the warmth heated her bare skin. "I'm naked!" She exclaimed tugging the fur back around herself.

She tried her hardest to remember. Frustrated tears came from her eyes as she realized she couldn't recall anything. Azzalea looked around.

It looked like she was sitting on a giant nest made of fur. The fire was slowly lapping at a huge log. The dull lazy light didn't show much of what was around her, but she noticed the wall beside her was uneven and stone.

"Randy?" She called out. Noone answered her.

Dizziness swarmed her head. She thought she might puke.

Just then, a light came from a short distance away. Azzalea laid back down and peeked out from what she thought was a hiding spot. She stared in horror as the outside light showed her a giant hairy creature stepping inside. She nearly passed out as she watched it roll the stone door back into place. Locking her inside with it.

~~~~

River couldn't rest with the female as she laid in his bed, shivering. He could feel her damp clothes through his.

"You are going to have to take them off." He grunted to the unconscious human.

He set up beside her and looked her over. River cringed. He didn't want her to wake up thinking he had unclothed her with mating in mind.

River got on his knees, looking to the fragile female. "I wish I knew your name." He thought that would help him feel better about the situation. Her face looked sweet and innocent, reminding him of a baby deer.

"I will call you Fawn." He stroked her wet hair. The strands coming loose from its tie. "My Fawn."

He tugged the bottom of her shirt over her head. His eyes looking at her in wonderment.

The only female he can recall interacting with was his mother. She was much taller and stronger built. She had always stayed covered, but he remembered feeding from her breasts until his fifth winter. They didn't put feelings in him as these did.

River watched them bounce on her chest. Her pale cold skin reflected the fire light. The tips were light pink and seemed to draw up even more. He ran his hand over the freezing mounds. The female turned her head and made a noise at him.

He swallowed hard. "I'm sorry sweet Fawn." The guilty feeling rushed over him quicker than the water outside could have.

River pulled at her leg coverings. Her long white legs seemed to go on for miles. He was surprised to see she wore a loincloth as well. It was much smaller and more delicate than his. The female's was white and had patterns to it.

Interesting.

River carefully hooked his finger through it and tugged it down. The sweet scent he had been smelling for days hit his nose. His cock came to life as he drank in the scent.

He had been hard before, but this was like nothing he had ever felt. He groaned and looked lustfully at the naked female below him.

To his surprise, Besides the hair on her head, she had trimmed hair on her mating parts.