Meet Dr Riddhima Soni

"Check the toothpaste once more.", Renu said.

"Mumma, it's done. Don't worry. I have packed everything.", Riddhima said calming her mother.

Actually it was not her mother's fault. Today everyone was so restless. After all, the free bird was flying to Mumbai, leaving it's nest alone. Riddhima was the famous cardiologist of Jaipur. And thus she was given the opportunity to work under special guidance of India's number one cardiologist, who was currently practicing in Mumbai.

When she was given this chance, her first reaction was a straight no. After all which daughter would want to leave her parents alone. But after lots of scolding sessions from her parents and loads of advice from friends, her decision changed and finally she was packing her luggage to go to Mumbai.

By the way she has already packed her luggage, a night before. But her stubborn mother, wanted to crosscheck whether she has packed it properly or not. And thus she ended up emptying the full suitcase and filling it up again with the same things. Poor Riddhima was wet from sweat from top to bottom.

Ishani, her younger sister was laughing at her condition. While Deepak, her father was constantly shouting at Renu to hurry up for Airport. After they were done, they hurried towards Airport.

As the car was speeding near Airport, so were heartbeats of everyone speeding. Everyone was happy for Riddhima, but still in one corner of their heart, they had a fear... fear of loosing her... Mumbai was a big city, if it could adorn dreams then it could make them fall to ground too.

Finally they reached at their destination and with a heavy heart bid adieu to their Riddhima. Riddhima very well knew the condition of her family, and she didn't want to make it worse by crying herself. So she hurried up and went inside.

"Take care, Dr Riddhima Soni", she heard her father's voice which made her smile immediately. She gave a last smile to them and went inside.

Riddhima sat at her seat and waited for the plane to take off. Her eyes wander everywhere, when she saw the person sitting beside her. The person was engrossed in a book which had a classy cover. Riddhima was always interested in books thus it only increased her curiosity.

"Umm..Excuse me? May I know...", She just spoke when the person removed book from his face and she saw him clearly.

"Dr Riddhima?", He spoke.

"Dr Kabir!", She also spoke, at the same time.

They both laughed together. Riddhima already knew Kabir, who was actually the son of Dr Anuj Srivastava, the one under whom she was going to work. They both chatted all the way and easily mingled up together.

For Riddhima, the journey went smooth and she didn't even get to know when they landed at Mumbai. Though they parted at Mumbai Airport, but both of them knew, they are going to meet in their workspace often. This thought made Riddhima smile but the latter smirk.