Time to Confess

Vansh's pov

I groaned as I felt light falling over my eyes. Uff! Why this early? I blinked my eyes and tried to stretch my hands, but they seemed so heavy to move. I frowned and opened my eyes, only to find myself in lawn.

What was I doing here?

Just then, I recalled last night. I glanced beside me and found Riddhima, sleeping peacefully at my shoulder. Her one hand was around Riva as if protecting her from the problems of the world, while other hand was over my waist. I looked around and found out no one was awake yet.

Good! I need to take them inside, otherwise my family will start with their own theories.

I picked Riva in my arms while, placing Riddhima comfortably on the grass bed. After I was assured she was comfortable, I rushed inside to place Riva over the bed. I can't take both of them in one go, so I had to take them turn by turn. After tucking Riva, to the bed, I went out and picked Riddhima.

She stirred in my arms and I stilled. She made herself comfortable in my arms as if it was her own bed. She clutched my collar and rested her head on my chest. I couldn't help but admire the beauty in my arms. I kissed her forehead and took her inside to her room.

Ishani was sleeping at her room, so I quietly placed Riddhima beside her and covered both of them with duvet. After giving them a last look, I went out.

I have lot of work to do. I am going to confess my feelings to her today, so I had to plan something sweet for her. After pondering for a while, I decided, that I will pick her from hospital and will take her to the spot, where I have planned a date for us.

I made arrangements for the date at my planned spot. The spot is actually an open land, which is surrounded by flowers and trees. Near the spot, there is also a small river and a waterfall which adds on to the beauty of the place. I purposely decided that place because I knew Riddhima loved nature, just like me.

Soon I went to take bath and get ready for my work. I came out and found Riddhima inside my room, making Riva ready for school.

I watched as she tied her hair in two ponies. Riva kissed her nose and she reciprocated the gesture with a heart warming smile. She then tugged her hand and began to move out of the room, only to collide with me.

"Vansh! Why are you standing here like a pillar?", She frowned and rubbed her head.

"Good Morning to you too.", I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

Riddhima's pov

I rolled my eyes and we all went downstairs for breakfast. We ate the breakfast together and laughed. Ishani was pulling Aaryan's leg throughout. Siya and me were laughing at them. While Vansh and Angre were looking at Aaryan with curious gazes. Aaryan on the other hand was simply listening to all the insults.

"Where is mumma and papa?", I asked Ishani, who then mentioned of them going to a friend's house.

Friend? They have a friend here too? That's weird. I suppressed the thought with a shrug and went out to hospital. I am joining after a while, so I have a good amount of work to recoil.

I was greeted with friendly faces at the hospital and was immediately given a case. Thankfully it was an easy surgery. After completing all my work, I decided to take a quick break and meet Dr Anuj. After all he was the one, who had taken all my surgeries, in my absence. I need to thank him.

As I went towards his cabin, I found it locked. Later I got to know, Dr Anuj has taken a leave today due to a family business. Strange! He never takes leave. Moreover, Kabir is here, then what family business he had?