Cruel World

Riddhima's pov

My head was spinning badly. I was feeling pain all over my body. Especially at my wrists. I tried to open my eyes but it seemed as if they were tied to stones. I heard some whispers but I couldn't make out what it meant.

Where am I? I was going at home for shopping. I was in cab. Yeah, I remember. I was in cab, the driver looked terrified, I asked him what happened but he didn't spoke anything. I sat quietly but he gestured something from his eyes through rear mirror. That's when I noticed a shadow in the dickey. Someone was sitting there. I peeked inside and saw two men sitting there, with guns. They hit my head with that metal and then I went blank.

So was I kidnapped by them? Or is it a nightmare? Perhaps the latter. I will wake and then will find Vansh and Riva beside me.

"Vansh", I whispered and suddenly I felt something cold splashed over my face, drenching my body. I screamed. I was terrified. I opened my eyes in fear.

It was dark. Everything was just dark. It took some time to adjust in that dim light. But then I noticed some men staring me. I was tied on a chair, my hands at my back and were tied with a thick rope, I guess. Because it was hurting like hell. My head was also paining from right side, as if someone has punched me there. It's then, that I realised blood was dripping from that side. Perhaps I was badly hurt there.

I looked downwards and found my legs to tied together. I glanced at those men and found them laughing at my condition.

Though I wanted to punch them badly for this, but I was badly thirsty. I needed water.

"Wa..water.", I said. I wasn't able to speak properly.

One of them went out and came back with a jug. I sighed as he brought it closer. But suddenly another man snatched that jug from his hand and took it. He smirked looking at me from head to toe and marched towards me.

I didn't liked the way he glanced me. But still I forwarded my face to drink.

He poured water everywhere but at my mouth. Being tied up, I wasn't able to move a lot. And even after trying to move, my wrists started hurting badly. He just laughed at my condition and poured water at my face. I tried drinking but he took it back.

"Stop it", I heard one man shouting at him. He just stared him and looked at me again.

He poured the remaining water on the floor in front of my eyes and smirked devilishly. I almost cried but then told myself to be strong. This nightmare will end soon.

"Why did you kidnapped me?", I finally asked.

They stared me blankly. I noticed they were three men. Two were those whom I saw at dickey and one was new. And he seemed like he is boss, he was wearing official shirt.

"Please tell me what do you want?", I asked the boss now. He sighed and marched towards me.

"I don't know. We have been ordered to keep you here.", He said.

"Why?", I cried.

"I don't know", he shouted.

His phone rang and he rushed outwards to pick it. One was out, only two were there. It's best opportunity Riddhi. I told myself and started fiddling my wrists. Probably I could escape from this place.

When nothing was working I shouted for help. But then one of them slapped me hard and I fell on the ground with chair still tied.

"Carefully bro.", The other man who poured water said to the one who slapped me and walked towards me. He touched my forearm and made the chair straight. All the while he just looked for chances for touching me. I felt disgusted but couldn't do anything. I felt helpless.