Riddhima's feelings

Vansh's pov

Oh fish! I smacked my head as I realised what I spoke. If mom didn't came at right time, then my future would have been doomed for sure. Love you mom, thank you.

I could just pray that she hadn't heard that.

"Riddhima how are you now?", Mom asked her, caressing her hair.

She smiled and nodded.

"Here Riddhima take your phone. Yesterday your mother called you when you were unconscious. Vansh told him about you. Please talk to her okay, she was very worried.", Mom spoke and went out taking Riva with her.

"What the hell!", Riddhima shouted as soon as mom left.

I widened my eyes and looked at her in confusion.

"You told my mother about that incident. Are you insane? Don't you know.. she will be hyperventilating.. Papa he will be.. Ishani.. oh god Vansh!", She grabbed her head and continued blabbering nonsense.

"Shut up!", I shook her shoulders making her quiet.

"I have brain you know. I told her that you fell from stairs.", I told her and she seemed relaxed.

"Oh wow. You have brain. I didn't knew that.", I heard her whispering.

I glared at her, "Now you listen madam. You are at bedrest for one week. Don't even dare to move out from this room.". I told her and went inside bathroom.

After doing my business there , I came out with towel. Uh I forgot to take my shirt inside.

As I came out, I collided with a soft body. I glanced ahead and found it to be Riddhima. Due to collision she was going to fall, so I held her waist tightly and she clutched my shoulders with her eyes closed in fear.

I made her stand straight and she opened her eyes.

"What were you doing just outside the bathroom door?", I almost yelled.

"I was going towards that shelf.", She pointed towards the bookshelf which was beside the bathroom while glancing floor.

"Oh", I nodded and watched her staring the floor with a small blush.

Why is she behaving weird?

Oh my shirt. I glanced at the bed where my shirt was laid. I bent down to pick up the shirt which was actually placed just beneath Riddhima. As I bent downwards, Riddhima moved backwards. I picked up the shirt and wore it.

"Uh Shirt!", I heard her muttering.

As I was going out, she grabbed my hand.

"Um.. Vansh I want to tell you something.", She said while looking into my eyes.

"Thank you for everything you have done till date. I am grateful for everything you have done to save me. And you also didn't told my parents. Really thank you.", She said with a smile.

But I don't like that. Why was she thanking me for the job which was my duty? I had to save her no matter what. I didn't wanted this thank you in return.

I just moved out without uttering anything. Somehow I was angry at her for even thanking me for this thing. It felt like she thinks I am nothing for her.

Yes, because you are nothing for her, I heard a voice inside my head.

I shook my head and marched towards hospital. I need to work.

Riddhima's pov

They hugged me tightly and then I heard Vansh's words.

He loves you aww!!, I heard a squealing voice from inside.