Revenge Game

Vansh's pov

I saw Ahana at Kabir's cabin but before I could process anything, I found Riddhima standing at the door. She looked at me and then at Ahana with a face that resembles hurt. I quickly rushed behind her and shouted her name, but she was fast.

I buttoned up the new shirt and ran. Shirt! Damn! It all started with the shirt.

I was planning to take Riddhima to the destined place, where I was going to confess my love, but I bumped into Kabir, who was having a coffee in his hands, which now was poured all over my shirt. I groaned at his timing but before I could curse him, he offered me to use his cabin, where he had some extra shirts.

Sighing with relief, I made my way towards his cabin, and took out the shirt, only to be interrupted by a voice, which I hate. Ahana! She hugged me out of nowhere but soon got shocked when she saw my face. I don't know why she hugged me? Did she misunderstood me for someone else? But for whom she was waiting there?

All these thoughts went away when I saw Riddhima weeping at a corner. I don't know what she assumed, but I know, I need to clear everything to her.

"Riddhima Please li.."

"Vansh please leave me alone.", She interrupted me, her voice hoarse.

I moved towards her and held her hand. She stared at me with those beautiful eyes which were filled with tears right now. I wiped her cheeks with my thumb and she looked somewhat relieved.

"I went there to change my shirt. I don't know why Ahana was there.", I told her truthfully. She nodded and smiled a little.

"You don't owe me any explanation, Vansh. I am not asking anything from you. It's your life and you could do anything.", She said and I frowned. Why she sounded so distant suddenly?

"Riddhima, I should tell you..", I was again interrupted by her. "No Vansh. You don't need to tell me anything about your life. It's not like we have any relation apart from you being my boss.".

Really? Wow! I thought we were about those labels. Her words hurt me to the core and I tightened my jaw. Okay, if she wants this then it's fine to me too. I am her boss and nothing else. Done Dr Riddhima.

"Okay Dr Riddhima. I see since you have finished your surgery, you can go to your home.", I said and saw a hint of sadness in her eyes which she masked quickly with a sarcastic smile.

"You mean your home Mr RaiSinghania?"

Oh so she is going that far. Great. Wasn't she the one who once called my family as hers? Before I could knock some senses in her brain, I saw a car speeding quickly out of the hospital parking. Riddhima too must have noticed that because she was looking at the direction of car. We exchanged a confused look and decided to check the matter.

We interrogated and found it was Kabir's car.

"Kabir. But what happened to him?", I heard Riddhima's panicked voice. This irked me but I subsided it and searched the cctv footage. Something about Ahana in Kabir's cabin was not giving me good vibes.

We got the footage and watched it only to widen our eyes in confusion. We couldn't hear what they were saying but what we were watching was enough to create chaos in our minds. Kabir and Ahana behaved like they knew each other.

"Perhaps, they are a couple.", Riddhima said in shock.

"Oh yeah, like you assumed me and Ahana. Stop assuming things Dr Riddhima.", I told her rudely and saw regret in her eyes. I don't like talking to her like that, but she has to stop with her assumptions.