BONUS 1~ Getting Dressed (Little Mature)

|•This chapter is little mature, so the ones who are not comfortable can skip this part.•|

Riddhima's pov

I winced for the twentieth time as I couldn't remove my t-shirt. My brace has been removed, but still my arm hurts and I require someone to help me with my dress.

I feel so useless and dependent.

Currently, I am standing in front of the closet, wearing the heavy blush pink Lehanga and my bottle green night t-shirt. It was my engagement ceremony today and thus I was supposed to get ready. Well, Siya, Ishani and Ahana were there to help me but I only refused their help, thinking I would manage it.

"Ahana bhabhi?", I yelled hoping someone would hear my voice and will come to help me.

Calling Ahana, 'bhabhi' felt a little weird but it makes her happy. I remember how her eyes shined brightly when I called her bhabhi for the first time.

I heard a knocking sound and thanked my stars for sending this angel to help me. Otherwise I would have been the bride to enter late in her own engagement. And above all Riva would surely scold me. Trust me, Riva is very much serious about wedding and arrangements. She wants everything perfect.

I heard the knock again and banged my head for not opening the door of walk in closet.

"Bhabhi, thank you for coming. My arm is paining and thus I am unable to remove...", My voice trailed off as I opened the door of closet and saw my man standing in front of me, with full glory. 

Vansh was clad in blush pink kurta, twining with me. His eyes were like always staring me intently and his mouth was a little ajar.

"Vansh..", before I could continue he scolded.

"Riddhima your arm was hurting? Why didn't you tell me? We could have postponed the engagement. How can you be so careless? I am going.."

"Take a break,Vansh", I shut her mouth with my fingers and he stopped immediately.

I told him, I don't want to trouble anyone and I am okay. It's just a little pain. But he was Vansh, the hitler and he scolded me for fifteen minutes on how careless I am and how should I take care of myself.

"If you are done with this, then please call someone to help me getting dressed.", I rolled my eyes.

He sighed and shook his head. I smiled at his reaction. It was three days since he has confessed his love for me and has proposed me, and I was now more comfortable with him. Though I didn't told him that I reciprocated the feelings.

"Riddhima, they have gone to temple. Only Kabir, Riva and your father is at home.", He said and I sighed.

"It's okay then, I will wait for them to come back."

Vansh pursued his lips and told me that they will come at the auspicious time of engagement only. I huffed and banged my head. Only if I would have asked their help earlier!

"D..Do you want me to help you?", Vansh asked with hesitance.

I stiffened at his words and nodded in negative. I could feel the blush coming to my cheeks.

I quickly closed the closet door and sighed. I facepalmed myself. I behaved like an idiot. I could politely refuse but I shut the door on his face. Oh god! I was embarrassed at my behavior and I started walking in the closet.

What should I do? Should I try to remove this once more?

Yeah, seems like a better idea. I held the hem of my t-shirt and started rolling it up my body, only to wince badly when my arm tilted. Uff! It pains a lot.