Ahana gets confronted

Ahana's pov

"Ahana", I heard Riddhima's panick stricken voice which actually made me satisfied.

I smirked at her expressions and watched her scowling.

"What are you doing here?", She shouted.

Well, I myself wanted to ask this. Vansh told me to meet here, so I just came here. I thought, probably I could go ahead with my plan so I came, but what the hell is she doing here?

Just then someone barged inside the cabin. I glanced backwards and found Vansh standing there in his dangerous aura. He walked towards me and folded his hands to his chest.

I glanced at Riddhima who now seems relaxed.

What is this? What are they upto?

"Hello Miss Ahana.", Vansh spoke and I nodded.

"I wanted you to meet someone.", He spoke ahead and I got up.

"Why are you standing?", He asked.

"You wanted me to meet..", I began but he stopped me.

"I want you to meet Dr Riddhima"

"Vansh I already had met her.", I spoke angrily, fisting my hands.

What is this? Did he really called me for this?

"Let me complete.", I heard his piercing voice and immediately shut my mouth.

"Meet Dr Riddhima Soni, best friend of Mrs. Vani Goenka.", He said glancing towards her.

I gulped after hearing him. How did he get to know?

"Afraid?", He smirked.

I calmed myself. I can't fail. No Ahana, you can't fail. Think about your family. Think about your child.

I took a deep breath and stared him with full confidence.

"Vansh, what are you saying? I am Vani's best...", Before I could complete Riddhima shouted.

"Shut up! You are caught, don't do this drama now. You are a doppleganger."

"You keep your mouth shut. You just arrived some days back and now you started showing your true colours?
Vansh, can't you see her reality? She is fooling you.", I tried to speak but Riddhima marched towards me, making me gulp.

"So Ahana where are the proofs?", She said.

"W.. what proofs?", I stuttered.

"You might have some kinds of proofs. You know,like your photos with Vani or something else.", She said while placing her hands at her waist.

I glanced downwards. Think Ahana think! I can't be defeated! No Ahana Srivastava cannot lose.

Vansh threw some photos in front of my face making my eyes popped. They were photos of Riddima and Vani.

"We cross-checked everything. You never went to Jaipur. How could you be her friend? You lose Ahana! We know everything about you.", Vansh said.

No this can't be possible. Wait..they couldn't know the whole truth. They just know me being traitor. They don't know anything else. So I had advantage.

I marched towards Vansh with hurt expression, but before I could speak anything, Vansh's family too barged inside the cabin.

Oh god! This family! Why can't they come at right time?