Whole Truth

It was quite a while since Riva's Dr Ma had gone out with her papa. She was missing her a lot. So as to pass her time, she started drawing caricatures, which was her favorite thing to do.

Anupriya came to check Riva and saw her engrossed in something. "What is my princess doing?"

Riva watched her Dadi and happily showed her the drawing she made recently.

"Look Dadi, what I made!", she clapped happily.

"This is me, this is papa and this is Dr Ma. My small family! How is it Dadi?", she asked excitedly while pointing towards the three caricatures she had drawn.

Anupriya smiled at her excitement and caressed her hair. She was happy that Riva was considering Riddhima as a part of her family. She always wanted to give Riva, the love and care of a mother, but a mother is a mother. But seeing her so elated today, gave her a new hope.

"Probably Riddhima is the right girl." She thought and smiled to herself. Suddenly they heard honking sound of the car.

"Papa and Dr Ma has returned. Yayyy!", Riva shouted and rushed downstairs to meet them, as if they were returning after years.

"Slowly Riva!", Anupriya shouted from behind and shook her head at Riva's immaturity.

"Madam didn't liked anyone of them" Anupriya heard Vansh's voice as she descended the stairs.

"So? Haven't you seen the house yourself? No one could ever like them Mister.", Riddhima whined, telling others about the houses she checked.

Anupriya silently adored them, planning something in her mind.

Later, the whole family sat on the dinning to eat the dinner. Today Siya had ordered a special pasta for Riva, thus she served her the pasta, while Riva's eyes beamed with joy.

"Dr Ma, you too try this pasta. It smells yummy!", Riva shouted while licking her lips. Riddhima chuckled and took some pasta.

Both of them took a bite, but soon started coughing. Vansh handed a glass full of water to both of them, but that didn't stopped them. Both of them were coughing badly, tensing the others. Vansh smelled pasta and immediately gestured something to a servant.

"Pasta had mushrooms Siya. You should check it first.", He yelled at Siya, who widened her eyes at her mistake.

Soon the servant gave a syrup to Vansh who made Riva drink that. Riva stopped coughing after drinking that, but Riddhima was still coughing badly. Continuous coughing had increased her breathing rate and she was panting heavily. Vansh was panicking after seeing her in this state. He didn't know what to do.

He gave the syrup to Riddhima too, who also stopped coughing immediately. Vansh was astonished at this. Since the anti allergic syrup was for Riva, prescribed for her allergy from mushrooms.

"Riddhima, you fine?", Anupriya was the first to ask.

Riddhima nodded while drinking water.

"Are you too allergic to mushrooms?", Vansh asked and she nodded again.

"Same pinch, Dr Ma", Riva giggled making Riddhima smile. Everyone else too smile at them, while Vansh was puzzled at their similarities. This was the third similarity he had witnessed so far.

After finishing their meal everyone went to their rooms. Riddhima too went inside her room. She opened her closet, searching for her night dress. While searching she came across a photo.