BONUS 2~ Wedding Night! (Mature)

|•This chapter contains mature content, so read if you are comfortable, otherwise you can skip it.•|

Vansh's pov

I was standing straight in this heavy wedding kurta and was talking with my in laws. It was an hour since Riddhima and I got married, but still I was standing here, bidding farewell to my in laws. While she was in our room. And I was wishing everyone to just go and leave me with my wife.

I still remember how gorgeous she was looking. My breath hitched, when she was escorted by her brother and sister towards the mandap.

Mom snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and I came back to the present. She then told me everyone left and I can now go to my room. Finally!

I, in excitement hugged my mother who just chuckled at my desperation. I hopped and jogged towards my room. I inhaled a deep breath and with a wide smile touched the door knob, ready to turn it, when someone gripped my arm from backside and turned me around.

I frowned as I watched Siya and Aaryan standing in front of me with mischievous smile adoring their faces.

"What?", I spat angrily which made them laugh like I told them a hilarious joke.

"See Siya, Bhai is so desperate.", Aaryan teased and I shot him a glare. Siya smirked and forwarded her hand towards me.

What was I supposed to do? Check her hand?

"Siya I don't have time for your game. Let me go.", I said quickly and turned around but was again turned by both of my devil siblings.

"Not so soon, Bhai. We want our commission.", Siya smirked and I looked at her puzzled. What commission?

Knowing my confused reaction Aaryan said, "We are letting you enter the room, no? So we want our commission.".

What The Hell. This is my own room. Why would they 'let me enter' it? And above all, why would I give them anything for this stupid reason?

"Arre bhai, this is a ritual. You have to give us money.", She whined and I shook my head. They are robbing me in the name of ritual.

I took out my wallet and counted cash. I had 5000 rupees. I sighed and gave both of them a 500 note and turned again.

"Wait Bhai.", Aaryan and Siya shouted together and I turned again. Giving them a what-now look, I showed them, how much I was pissed.

They chuckled and snatched my wallet. I complained but they took all my money and left, returning me my now empty wallet. How sincere siblings I have!

I huffed and turned around again. I glanced left and right to check if anyone else too wanted to interfere. When I was sure, it was clear to enter my room, I turned the knob and opened the door.

I relaxed as I finally entered the room. I roamed my eyes everywhere, searching for my wife, when I heard a sound of click from bathroom's direction. I waited for her to come out and when she finally did, I felt my breath getting hitched.

She was standing in front of me with her wet hair from which water was dripping to her exposed shoulders, in a white ankle length off shoulder night dress, that was hugging her body perfectly. My eyes zeroed at her plum lips, which were slightly open, making them more inviting.

I found myself, automatically walking towards her. As I was getting closer, she was taking small steps backwards. I smiled at her shyness and continued moving further till she hit her back with the wall. I trapped her body between my arms and leaned forward, till our nose brushed together. She shivered at the contact and I smiled.

My own breaths were getting uneven at this proximity and I found myself unable to control further. I hungrily, bit her neck and started licking it. She moaned my name as I continued kissing her harder. She tilted her head, giving me more excess to the neck and pressed her hand at the back of my head, pushing me more into her.

My hands found her waist and I moved them upwards along her body, feeling her. She moaned my name breathlessly, making me want her deeply. I took her to the bed and crawled over her. She started unbuttoning my Kurta and I stared at her eyes, which were shouting her desires. 

She undid my kurta and threw it at the floor, running her fingers over my chest and abs. At this point, I would even jump from a cliff, if she wants. I held her dress and started pulling it down, while her hands were doing wonders to my body.

"Mumma! Papa!", A shrill cry scared us and we jumped apart. It was Riva's voice that was coming from outside.

"It's Riva.", Riddhima stated and stood up from the bed. Straightening her hair and dress, she went towards the door and opened it.

"What happened baby?", She asked Riva.

"I am scared alone. Can I sleep with you, like always?", She asked in her baby voice.

"Of course baby, anytime. You don't have to take permission.", Riddhima said, taking Riva in her arms.

Huffing at my bad luck, I took my kurta, which was lying on the floor and went inside bathroom for a cold shower. After doing my business, I came out, only to find Riddhima lying on a side of bed with Riva. She and Riva were giggling and talking.

"Papa, come sleep here, with us.", Riva said and patted the bed part, beside her. Thank God, I got her permission, I sighed at my thought and found Riddhima giggling at me. I shot her a glare and she smiled mischievously as if understanding my thoughts.

I huffed and lied beside Riva, and she quickly laid her head at my shoulder, hugging my body. Riddhima too laid her head at my arm and hugged Riva. I sighed and kissed Riva. And that's how I spend my wedding night!

_____________________________

I know this is not exactly mature. But you can't expect me writing erotics. Uh I was even flushed while writing this. What would happen if I would try erotica once? I would totally die out of shame.

So finally, this book is completed. I am marking it complete now. Do share it with your friends if you like it.

And you can follow me, if you want more stories on Riansh or others. *Little self promotion is not bad, right?* ;)