What's going on Vansh?

Vansh's pov

Riva wanted to meet Riddhima. Though I told her not to disturb her, but she requested and I can't deny her more. Well, I also wanted to check her. She was not feeling good, I can tell that. I opened her door and found her standing in a secluded corner, with tears.

I suddenly felt a pain in my chest. I thought it was just Riva, whom I cannot see crying. But today, seeing Riddhima like that, I got to know. 

I marched towards her and placed my hand over her shoulder, to tell her, that I am here, no matter what. She was startled by sudden touch and glanced me sideways after wiping her moist eyes.

"Why are you crying?", I immediately asked to let her know, I saw her tears.

"Crying? I-I wasn't crying!", She stuttered and I chuckled at her. Riva and she are totally same. Both stutter when they are lying. 

"I know you were crying. Don't worry about Ahana's words. I will not let anything happen to you and our Riva.", I whispered in her ears and watched her weeping more.

I knew she was thinking about her words. I myself was thinking that, but I have planned everything. I will not let her harm my family.

"All I want is Riva's happiness. I can do anything for her.", She whispered back and we both smiled at each other, then at Riva who was looking at us with confused eyes.

"Hello Baby Doll", Riddhima shouted while stretching her hands and Riva jumped into her arms.

I adored their bond and we all spent some 'family' time, talking, laughing, joking, playing with each other. I noticed Riva's smile which was reaching her eyes. She never use to smile so brightly. It was definitely Riddhima's work. Moreover, Riddhima's happiness also didn't went unnoticed. She was super energetic with every thing we did together. 

I didn't know when time went, I glanced at my watch and was shocked it was already time for dinner. Before I could tell them, the lights suddenly went off, followed by shrilling screams of my two ladies.

"Aaahhh!", They shouted together, deafening my ears and clutched my shirt from either sides.

Riva hugged my legs while Riddhima cling to my shoulders. 

"Riddhima you too?", I mocked and she hit my chest. I chuckled at her fear of darkness and marched towards dining arena with both of them.

We reached the dining where we find others placing candles over the table. We all sat and started our meals. Riddhima was telling about her family, how they use to eat together like this, and occasionally do such candle light dinners. Everyone was patiently listening about her family. She told us about her parents and her younger sister Ishani. Riva was adoring her dreamily, while Aaryan was constantly asking about Ishani.

 Fascinated with her tales, Chachi too wanted to play dumb-charades, like her family. Everyone agreed instantly and here we were sitting in the living room together, playing it. 

Everyone was enjoying it to the fullest. 

"Tick tick 3, tick tick 2, tick tick 1. You lose Aaryan!", Riddhima and Siya shouted together. They both have given a movie to him, and he couldn't act in the given time. They celebrated their victory with a weird dance and Riva too joined them. 

I watched Aaryan and Angre who were amused at them. Chachi and Chachu too were hooting for them. I glanced at mom, who was staring everyone with a small smile. I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"What happened mom?"

"Nothing. I was just watching them.", She sighed and stroked my hair.