Burglar or who?

Riddhima felt his breathe on her nape. She stood rooted to her spot and closed her eyes in fear.

"Dr. Riddhima?", she heard a voice from behind her and was shocked.How did he knew her? Is he going to kidnap her?

"Riva, what are you doing here?", that's when she heard his voice again.

"He knew this kid too! He is definitely here to kidnap us!", she spoke to herself and quickly grabbed Riva's arm to run. But before she could make any move, her another hand was grabbed by him.

"Excuse me Dr. Why are you running?", The man said again.

Did she need to reply to this man? Or ask his permission? 'Mr Kidnapper, can we just run before you kidnap us?' Riddhima thought.

"Yes Dr Ma, why are we running from papa? Are we playing?", Riva finally spoke.

 "Papa?"

"Dr. Ma?", Two confused souls spoke at the same time staring the little girl.

"Papa meet my new friend Dr Ma and Dr Ma meet my papa.", Riva spoke.

Riddhima bit her lip for her foolishness. So he was Riva's father, not a burglar. But still what was he doing inside her house? If he will sneak like this, then anyone will mistook him for a burglar.

"Why did you hit me with Vase?", She heard him again.

"You introduce like this? Well, not me. Hello Mr. I am Dr Riddhima Soni.", She quickly spoke to cover up and forwarded his hand.

"Vansh RaiSinghania", He said without shaking hand with hers.

"Akdu RaiSinghania", she murmured while Riva giggled.

"What are you doing with my daughter?", Vansh asked.

"Wao! It was you who sneaked into my house like a burglar and now you are thinking that I wanted to kidnap your daughter?", Riddhima shouted.

"Done with your theories, are you? I came here to inform you, that you cannot live in this apartment.", Vansh said.

"Why? Who are you to decide that?", Riddhima shouted again.

"Listen Dr. Keep your voice low in front of me. This is my building and I have all the right to decide that.", He spoke rudely.

Riddhima felt sorry for her rudeness, so in a calm demeanor said, "But the hospital I am working in, has itself provided me with this apartment."

"I know, that's why I am here to tell you. Now your accommodation is my responsibility, I promised them. So for now, you are going to shift in a hotel, till I find a home for you.", Vansh explained her.

 "You take your luggage, my man has already booked a room for you since you are new to this city.", He spoke further.

"How come this man knows so much about me? I could sense mystery in his eyes! I think he is dangerous!", Riddhima whispered.

"Papa, why not Dr Ma stay with us, till you find a suitable place for her.", Riva spoke to which she earned a glare from Vansh.

Vansh's phone rang. He picked up the call and Riddhima saw his facial expression changing.

"What? Wait I will bring Doctor.", He said and hurried out.

"Doctor? Is everything fine? Should I come?", Riddhima asked out of nowhere.

Well, she was not a woman who pokes her nose in other's matter but her heart didn't believed Vansh to be some 'other'.

Vansh nodded and signaled her to hurry up. She quickly rushed with Vansh and Riva.

Her jaws dropped as the car stopped outside an enormous mansion. She blinked twice to check if she was dreaming. Her trance broke when she heard Vansh calling her. She entered with Vansh and Riva, in VR Mansion.