Jealous Riddhima

Riddhima's pov

I woke early as I was so excited. I sneaked out and witnessed Anupriya aunty and others going out. Hush! That was a difficult task.

Aunty refused a lot initially. She was constantly asking the reason for sudden trip. I could see her suspicious expressions as if she was getting what we were upto. But genius Siya outwitted her. Nobody wished her as we planned which was the reason for her agitation. Siya and Aaryan begged a lot and finally they all left the home, leaving us three behind.

I roamed around the house as they left and mentally started imagining about the decorations of the party. After thinking and preparing about some, I moved towards our room only to find two sleepy heads in a deep slumber.

Riva and Vansh were sleeping while hugging each other with a little pout which tempted me to kiss both of them.

What?, I gaped at my own thought and blushed.

Shaking off my wild thoughts I walked inside the bathroom to do my business. After bathing I came out and watched my reflection in the mirror. After adjusting my kurta, I began brushing my hair.

I should make a bun, it will be comfortable as I had to do work too. I thought and started tying my hair above my head.

Just as I was protecting my high bun with a pin, I felt a finger brushing my hands. I glanced at the mirror and saw Vansh's reflection. His gaze was fixed at my hair while mine was at his reflection. His frizzy hair and wrinkled shirt made him look more handsome. Also his little frown was making him more cute.

I was busy in observing the minute details of his face while he untied my hair and they fell over my shoulders thus spoiling my hard work.

"Vansh!", I whisper yell and slapped his hand which was at my shoulder.

"What?", He asked, wriggling his brows.

"You ruined my hard work.", I complained and started tying my hair again.

"No! You look beautiful with these tresses falling over your shoulder.", He said while removing my hands from hair.

I looked at his reflection and our eyes locked. At that time, all I felt was pure admiration from his gaze. I can't take my eyes off from the person who kept on moving his fingers inside my hair.

Uff!! I really fell for him.. hard!

"Riddhima", He shook me and I came back from my dreamland.

"Hmm?", I asked him as I didn't know what he said.

"I asked should we start preparations?", He replied a bit irritated.

I nodded hastily.

"Good Morning!", And then we heard a sweet announcement made by our little daughter, who was rubbing her eyes, yawning and stretching her arms.

"Good Morning baby doll!", We replied together.

Riva and me widened our eyes and stared Vansh who looked confused.

"You can't say that.", This time Riva and me shouted together.

"Say what?", He asked in confusion.

"Baby doll.", Riva replied with threatening tone.

"Yes, it's only my copyright. Make your own nickname if you want. But don't dare to copy mine.", I replied in a dangerous tone while going near him and pointing my finger at him.

He chuckled and nodded.

When Vansh went inside bathroom to get ready, I took Riva with me and moved towards kitchen to prepare a gift for aunty from my side.