Throwing Ahana out

Riddhima took Riva in her arms and marched towards yard.

"Now no more crying. We will play a game, okay?", Riddhima said.

"Yay! Game! But I don't want Masi to play with us.", Riva pouted and Riddhima smiled wickedly. She had already made a plan to throw this Ahana out, after all she dared to slap Riva.

Riddhima reached at yard with Riva and then spotted Ahana, giggling with others.

She told Riva to go towards Vansh and pulled Ahana at a lonesome area.

"What the hell?", Ahana shouted as Riddhima tightened her grip around her arms.

"What do you think of yourself? Don't you know how to talk to a child? How dare you slap her?", Riddhima shouted.

Ahana gulped watching this fierce version of Riddhima but then composed herself.

"Just keep your bloody mouth shut! It's none of your business. It's between me and my niece.", Ahana retorted back looking anywhere, but her.

"Niece? Seriously? Which masi tells her niece that your mother left because you are a bad girl? Do you have a heart or not?", Riddhima shouted again.

Ahana stayed quiet and stared her. Ahana came in their lives for a motive, but she was never scared of anything or anyone. But today, seeing this woman, her body was trembling. 

"If you're ashamed even a bit, then get lost from here, otherwise I will tell Vansh, about what you did", She blackmailed.

Before Ahana could think, they heard Riva's voice.

"Papa, I want to play a game!"

 "Which game?", Vansh asked

Riva looked towards Riddhima who smiled and mouthed SITOLIA.

"Sitolia", Riva said.

Everyone agreed.

Riddhima signalled Ahana to leave. Ahana couldn't do anything, because Riva was her mastercard and Riddhima got to know, she slapped Riva, which could turn the tables against her. After reaching here, she can't ruin everything. So she has no option but to back out. She left, giving an excuse to everyone and eyeing Riddhima one last time.

The game began. Riddhima and Riva chased each other and laughed wholeheartedly.

Khulke jeene ka tareeka tumhe sikhate hain
Haske dekho na lateefa tumhe sunate hai
Umar ke saal kitne hai
Ginn ginn ke kya karna
Beet jaaye na ginti mein hi varna

Everyone saw Riva enjoying and laughing. Riva was the happiness of RaiSinghanias. If she was happy, then they too were. They all watched her play and laugh with Riddhima. Moreover Riddhima also engaged everyone in the game and made all of them enjoyed.

They enjoyed so much that they forgot about the time. It was afternoon and time for lunch. They all went inside and had lunch together, but not like the last time. This time they all chirped and laughed reminiscing the game moments.

Vansh smiled at his family.

"Riddhima, we have to go today for searching your house! I have booked three appointments, we will go after the lunch.", Vansh told her and she nodded.

Well Vansh had seen house for her, but he himself didn't want her to leave VR Mansion. He just prayed that Riddhima rejects every house.

After Lunch, Vansh and Riddhima went to search for house. Inside car...

"Vansh, can I ask you something?", Riddhima asked timidly.

Vansh nodded.

"It's a bit personal.", Riddhima voiced her fear looking towards him.

"What's it Riddhima?", Vansh asked while still glancing at road.

"What happened to your wife?", Riddhima suddenly asked which made Vansh choke his saliva.

"My wife? I am not even married.", He shouted staring her in disbelief.

"What? Then Riva?", Riddhima shouted this time.

"It's a long story and a bit complicated too.", Vansh said to dismiss the conversation.

"Okay, if you don't want to tell it's fine.", Riddhima said while making a sad face. She knew he was hesitating, but she too was Ziddhima, who wants to know everything.

"No Riddhima.. I just don't want Riva to anything.", He voiced out his concern. He can't see Riddhima sad.

"I promise, I won't tell Riva anything", Riddhima pinched her throat and stared him with pleading eyes.

 "Okay...", Vansh shook his head and sighed.