The Basketball Match

The match began and Vansh's team already won the first basket and thus they knocked out Rudra.

"Ready to loose, Sia?", Aaryan teased.

"The match is not finished yet!", Siya retorted.

But just then, Vansh won another basket and this time knocked off Angre. Aaryan cocked his eyebrow at Siya.

"Riddhima,  we will loose do something!", Siya whined.

 "I never loose Sia.", Vansh boasted.

 "And I never let my opponent win.", Riddhima said while throwing the ball in the basket and her team won the first basket. So they knocked off Aaryan.

"Oh! So you really know how to play.", Vansh teased, to which Riddhima shot him a death glare. Anupriya smiled at the duo while Ahana scowled.

 Riddhima won the basket again and this time knocked out Chanchal.

Now both teams were having two memebers. Anupriya was cheering for Riddhima, while Riva was sitting silently with fingers crossed.

 "Nobody has ever defeated me in Basketball!", Vansh told  Riddhima taking ball from her.

"Riddhima is not NOBODY!", Riddhima whispered snatching the ball back.

Ahana who was seeing all this, was jealous, so she stretched her leg so that Riddhima stumbles and falls, but instead of Riddhima, Sia fell down.

Everyone came near her.

"Sia, you okay?", Vansh asked.

 "I think my ankle is twisted.",  She spoke with pain.

Riddhima touched Sia's ankle and twisted it on other side.

Sia shouted initially, but soon was relieved as the pain was gone.

"It's fine now. Thank you Riddhima.", Siya said.

Everyone started praising Riddhima which made Ahana mad.

"This girl can't fail my plan. Entering in the life of RaiSinghanias was not easy. No, I can't loose now. I have struggled a lot to reach here. This cheapo can't spoil my plan.", Ahana muttered to herself.

"Why I am not getting good vibes from Ahana? Why I am feeling she's not the one she is showing her as. Is she really Vansh's wife?", Riddhima thought.

Soon the game resumed and this time Vansh did basket and knocked out Sia. Ahana smirked on Riddhima.

"Vansh always wins when he's with me", Ahana spoke while placing her hand over Vansh's shoulders.

"Oh is that so? So let's make you out now!", Riddhima smirked and threw the ball in the basket. Knocking Ahana.

"Impressive! You really know how to play. Nobody have stood for this much time against me in this game", Vansh genuinely praised Riddhima.

 "I already told, I am not NOBODY!", Riddhima flipped her hair.

Both of them laughed.

Riddhima dribbled the basket ball and threw it, the ball was just going to reach basket when Vansh jumped, taking advantage of his height. He snatched the ball and started dribbling.

Riddhima glared him and started chasing him. Vansh on the other hand was enjoying teasing Riddhima so he purposely held the ball high, knowing her small height. Riddhima jumped but couldn't take the ball.

She chased him again, but this time, tripped. Vansh saw her, falling and ran towards her. She closed her eyes, accepting her fall, but he came to her rescue. He hold her waist and she unknowingly clutched his shirt.

Ke Thoda Thoda Pyar Hua Tumse
Ke Thoda Ekrar Hua Tumse
Ke Thoda Thoda Pyar Hua Tumse
Ke Thoda Ekrar Hua Tumse
Ke Zayda Bhi Hoga Tum Hi Se
Ke Thoda Thoda Pyar Hua Tumse

"I thought, I will fall.", Riddhima spoke in his arms.

"I will never let you fall.", He assured her and she stared at him.

"Wow! Papa saved Dr.Ma!", Riva clapped.

Ahana was furious at Riva for calling Riddhima, Dr.Ma. She rebuked Riva when nobody was seeing her, which left Riva in tears.

Riddhima was still on Vansh's arms. Then Riddhima realised this is the right time. She quickly removed his hands from her waist, and threw the ball in the basket, thus winning the match!

Everyone shouted: "Riddhima won!"