Marriage Proposal(s)

Guests were arriving and were wishing Anupriya who was very much overwhelmed with gifts and blessings she was getting after so long.

"A very Happy Birthday Anu!", She heard a known voice and turned around to meet her new friend.

Anupriya engulfed her in a tight hug and smiled widely.

"Sweetheart is here!", Vansh announced to Riddhima specifically and marched towards the two friends.

Riddhima carefully examined the lady, only to feel familiar aura.

"Hey Sweetheart.", Vansh exclaimed and the lady turned around to reveal her face to Riddhima.

Riddhima's eyes bulged out as she witnessed who was Vansh's sweetheart.

"Mumma!", She shouted and trapped her in her arms.

Riddhima's face beamed with happiness as she noticed her family standing in front of her. She felt happy as her mother embraced her and she felt her warmth.

Vansh smiled looking at her peaceful smile.

"I missed you all so much!", Riddhima whinned like a child while hugging Ishani now.

Riva looked at her in awe. She had never seen her behaving like a kid. With Riva, she was always a mature woman but with her parents, she was just a small child.

"Stop lying! We know you didn't missed us even a bit!", Ishani scowled and huffed angrily.

Riddhima looked at her sister and frowned.

"What? Don't look like you are innocent!", Riddhima's mother, Renu said.

"Yes. You got a new family and you forgot us, we know.", Deepak, her father said while eyeing Riva.

Riddhima gulped with fear as she tried to understand their words. She was always afraid of her family's reaction towards Riva. And seems like her worst nightmare is turning true. She shivered as she thought, of them disowning her.

"Hey cupcake!", Ishani shouted and engulfed little Riva in her arms. Riva instantly hugged her back liking the fragrance of Ishani.

Riddhima gets shocked and watched her family showering kisses over Riva.

"Close your mouth", Vansh whispered in her ears and she immediately looked at him, still in shock. He smiled at her dramatic reaction and told her, how he revealed her family about Riva. Vansh also apologized for the same, because he knew, it was not his place to tell such vital information to her family.

Riddhima just went on looking at this man, who always, with his gentle gestures, flutters her heart. Deepak then hugged her, calming her racing heart and giving some senses to her stupid brain.

"We are sorry Riddhima. We should be with you at your tough times. And you should never get afraid from us, we are your family.", He told her while caressing her hair. She smiled in his hold and felt lucky.

The party was on full swing. Everyone was enjoying their time. The new friends, Anupriya and Renu were killing it, dancing and chatting. Riddhima, Vansh and Riva were in their own world, playing and laughing like a family. Unknown to them, Ishani and Siya were adoring them. Aaryan was stealing glances with Ishani, who was frowning at the stalker.

Angre accompanied Deepak and Rudra to the bar, and the men were enjoying the mocktails, sharing some moments of their workplace.

Just then, Riddhima glanced at the door and squealed in happiness. She ran towards the entry and engulfed the person, present their. Vansh who was observing all this frowned, when he saw the person was Kabir.

Riddhima hugged Anuj too and welcomed them. She was so happy that Vansh have invited them at the party. She too wanted the same, but with the party work, she forgot to do so, but thanks to Vansh, he has done it. She passed a smile at Vansh after thinking the same.

Riddhima led, Kabir and Anuj towards her family for introduction. After the formal greetings and exchange of sweet words, Anuj went towards the bar, to join Deepak while Kabir remained with Riddhima.

"So, how are you?", He asked with a small smile.

"I am fine. Vansh and his family are taking my care. I think, I will be joining hospital from tomorrow.", She replied and noticed anger in Kabir's eyes, which was soon masked with a smile.

"That's good.", He said and watched her silently, who was watching Vansh and Riva with admiration.

"You like him?", He asked suddenly, startling her. She stuttered and nervously shook her head, "N..No."

Kabir laughed, "Oh, it's a yes, then."

"Is it that easy?", She asked.

"Yes, look at you. Your body screams for his attention.", He said making her blush.

Anuj and Deepak, who were noticing Kabir and Riddhima, laughing and chatting together, were thinking something else. And Riddhima blushing at Kabir's words, made it more wide.

"I think they like each other.", Anuj said and Deepak nodded.

He already liked Kabir and was happy to know that his daughter felt the same.

The fathers decided to talk to their children regarding this and shook hands merrily, while at the ladies corner, mothers were laughing crazily at Vansh's jealousy.

"Oh my god! Seems like Vansh will kill Kabir today.", Anupriya whispered.

"Oh yes.", Renu laughed.

"Seems like we need to think about their marriage soon.", Renu said and Anupriya hugged her.

"Oh dear. I wanted the same.", She said with a smile.

A/N: Hi!!! *waving happily*

Did you checked the latest cover? Tell me if you like it.

So Poles Apart is officially Kismat Connection, now. I know some of you liked the previous title more, but that was not relevant. I think this one suits the story, what do you think?