The Cutest Proposal

Riddhima's pov

This is the best day of my life! I got my brother. Gosh! Who would have thought that Kabir was my real brother, who was separated from me? But I am glad I found him. I found my Bhai, who now is married.

Ahh! I remember how I used to tease him about his future wife. And look he is even going to be a father. Ahana told me about her pregnancy and the whole house was filled with happiness. Everything is fine and perfect. Everyone accepted Kabir and Ahana, after all no mistakes are so big that it can't be forgiven.

I was lost in my thoughts, hugging and laughing with everyone when I heard a certain someone clearing his throat. I turned and found Vansh looking at me intently and holding Riva's hand.

"Va..", before I could even speak he shushed me saying that today only he will speak.

I frowned at his words and waited for him to speak. But he was busy staring Riva, who was reciprocating the gaze.

Riva giggled and then ran inside, only to return after some minutes with a basket in her hand. I tried to peep but Riva stopped me, "No cheating Mumma!".

I pouted and glanced at Vansh who was looking at me, nervously.

I felt a soft touch at my hand. I looked down to find Riva giving me a violet flower that look like Aster, which she took out from the basket. I looked at her being confused.

"Mumma, remember the first time we met?", She smiled.

Oh how could I not remember that enchanting meet? She was playing with some kids and suddenly hurt her knee. And instantly I too felt injured. Strangely, I had felt an instant connection.

"I didn't knew, you were my mother, back then. But I know now. And this is my way to thank you.", Her smile widened more as she handed me the flower.

I again felt a soft touch at my other hand and found Vansh giving me a yellow rose.

"And do you remember the first time, we met?", He chuckled.

Oh again, how could I not? When I assumed him to be a kidnapper, who was going to kidnap me and Riva.

"I thank my stars that I met you.", He said softly and I could hear my racing heart.

"We both have been thinking this for a while. And it's time to reveal this to you too.", Vansh further said making me curious and nervous at the same time.

I glanced at Riva who too looked a little hesitant. What are they hiding from me?

"What is that?", I asked curiously.

"Riva, shall we?", Vansh glanced at her and she bobbed her head up and down innocently while pursing her lips.

They both bent down and sat on one knee. Oh my god! This is not that, is it?

"I don't know when this became so intense, but all I know now is that I can't afford to imagine even a speck of my life without my ladies.", Vansh said eying me and Riva.

Gosh! I am blushing, happy, nervous and embarrassed at the same time. And lord, the whole family members are there, staring us. Someone please hide me.

"I love you Riddhima.", And he said those words, forwarding the red rose that he was hiding behind his back.

I can't describe how fast my heart was beating at that instant. He spoke those words, which I was craving to hear.

"Mumma,", It was Riva who spoke now. I turned my head at her direction and found her staring me with delight.

"I always wanted a mumma. Just like all my friends have. And then you finally came. You know I was so scared when you were sleeping in the hospital. But Papa said you will come back for me. And you came.", She clapped her hands.

Indeed it was her thought that ran in my mind when I was at deathbed.

"Thank you for not leaving me mumma. I love you.", She said and forwarded another rose.

Aww my baby doll. Someone please pinch me.

"Mumma, will you marry my Papa?", She asked and at the same time Vansh forwarded a case which held a beautiful sapphire ring.

Oh. My. Lord.

Where am I? Surely in a dreamland! This can't be true, right?

He stared me with those beautiful eyes which held so much power that no one could ever refuse them. His brows knitted in nervousness, was making him look more handsome than usual.

I smiled and bent down to their level and kissed Riva at her nose.

"Yes Riva, I would love to marry your Papa.", I said staring him in his eyes.

As soon as I spoke those words, his nervousness vanished and his eyes twinkled with esctasy.

I can't believe I told him this in front of everyone.

Soon there was a big round of hooting session and then applause, followed by some whistles from boys. Everyone started congratulating us and giving us blessings. Papa and Mumma too looked happy, making me more delighted.

There were loads of people arround me, but my eyes were fixed on the person with whom I want to spend have my whole life. There was chaos and noises, but amidst all, our unsaid words could be heard by each other. I could see immense love and respect in his eyes. And I believe, he could also see pure love and trust in my eyes.

I didn't confessed my love towards him, but I know my answer gave him the hint. Sometimes it is not necessary to speak, but to show.

I felt a tug at arm and looked down to found Riva pulling me. She then hooked my arm with Vansh, making me blush. We stared at each other as Riva clapped happily.

"Yay! I will manage your wedding Mumma and Papa.", She chirped and giggled at herself.

Everyone chuckled at her excitement and hugged us. I won't ever forgot this day. This is really the best day of my life. Everything is perfect. Everyone is happy. And above all, I have found my family.

What would I need more?

  _____________________________

~THE END~

Yes, I have ended this. I don't want to extend it unnecessarily. There will be some bonus chapters, but it is officially ended.

And if you were expecting their marriage ceremony, then I am sorry, I couldn't invite you all. But I would try to compensate it through bonus chapters and maybe other books ;)

And if you are waiting for hot romance between Vansh and Riddhima, then don't forget to check Bonus Chapters.