Chapter:- 3

Writer's POV

In Khanna's villa area, there was a huge mansion 'Presidential Glass Mansion'.

It was half past nine in the morning and every one is doing there work with discipline where as Krishna and DD were having a serious conversation regarding the last night revelation.

"It's about Khanna's reputation. C.M. of Delhi Mr. Ashutosh Pathak himself called president regarding this." DD said.

"Yeah! You are right. It was so obvious why boss was so angry yesterday." Krishna justified Neil's anger.

"But how he got that clip? I mean we searched a lot and suspected him as the culprit but we don't had any solid evidence against him." DD said in little surprise.

"Actually I was thinking the same last night that who could send that clip and proof to the boss. And then I came to know that...."

Before Krishna could finish herself, the sound of foot steps interrupted her. Krishna and DD looked towards the stairs. Neil descends the matte black stairs. He was wearing a classy white three piece suit paired with a blue patterned tie with his black-brown shades.

 He was wearing a classy white three piece suit paired with a blue patterned tie with his black-brown shades

"Good morning, boss." Krishna greeted.

"Good morning, president." DD greeted as well.

"Morning." Neil greeted back in his deep voice.

"President, everything is ready." DD informed Neil to which Neil just gave him a curt nod in response in order to continue him.

They narrated the whole thing to Neil by showing various contents in the file and laptop. Neil was listening everything while sitting on the big black one seater leathered couch. Neil placed his index finger on his right brow as his right elbow was rested on the right arm of the couch for support

"Boss, car is ready." DD said.

"Move." Neil ordered monotonously.

Neil left the mansion with DD, Krishna and 8 black dressed- muscled bodyguards. Apart from this, he has other bodyguard team of 16 members which use to stay at some distance from him and protect him from any kind danger. They are like Neil's shadow.

And apart from Krishna and DD, Neil has 7 more Assistants who assist Krishna and DD. The 4 lead by Krishna and other 3 by DD.

*********

10 luxurious cars simultaneously stopped in front of the Khanna hospital. Bodyguards get off the car and checked the area then passes the signal to DD.

Soon DD opens the back door of Rolls-Royce and Neil came out. He analysed the whole building from top to bottom and walked off. They entered the hospital which has its usual rush.