Episode:- 6

Writer's POV

The lights of the operation theater goes off and Rishabh huffs lightly before sauntering towards the exit door of OT.

As soon he came out; "How is Ashok sir?" Ashok's secretary asked him hastingly.

"We can't say anything right now..." Before Rishabh could complete himself a man with a bodyguard and a secretary coming strode towards him from his back behind and shouted, "What do you mean by that Doctor?"

Rishabh hastingly turned around, "Mr. Abhinav Roy." He muttered under his breath.

Abhinav Roy, Big father's poor children. He is a famous superstar of India. And a childhood friend of Avni and loves her, but never confessed his love to her.

Abhinav stood in front of Rishabh, "Hmm... what are you looking at? Answer me quickly." He demanded impatiently when Rishabh didn't answered him.

"Relax AR." Rishabh adviced him.

Abhinav pulled out his black shades, "Okay! Hmm. Relax, i am relaxed. Now tell me what you were saying? He said, sarcastically.

"Mr. Abhinav your father has had heart attack for the third time and this is very serious case. Such cases are rarely seen who have a heart attack thrice in a year and that's what i said."

"Yo man! Are you sure that you are a doctor?" Abhinav asked in a mocking tone.

"Definitely he is. Infact he is one of best Doctor of this hospital." Avni from behind answered. As soon as Abhinav heard the voice he snapped his head towards her.

Abhinav eyes shined, "Avi!" He ushered his steps forward to grab Avni in his arms but Avni Stopped him.

He scrunched his brows, "What happened?"

"See, Dada is very serious now. I can understand your feelings and anger but you can't talk to a doctor like that. You've right to question him but have no rights to question his job. And being a doctor, I am not gonna listen any kind disrespect for this profession. Not even from my childhood friend and moreover, if it's about the doctor who is very dedicated towards his duty." Avni said while shifting her gaze from Abhinav to Rishabh to which he mouthed 'it's okay. I understand.'

"Sorry Avi, I am very tensed right now." Abhinav immediately, apologized.

"Apologize to him." Avni pointed towards Rishabh. Abhinav frowned in response.

"Me?" Abhinav addled, he heard clearly or not. Like Avni asked him a celebrity to apologise to someone. Just like that. Like it's not a big deal.

"Yeah!" Avni raised an eyebrow, not leaving any room for argument.

"Sorry." Abhinav said not specifically to someone and shrugged.

"Abhinav apologize, now." Avni ordered. Abhinav groaned in response.

"It's okay Avni. I understand...."

"EXACTLY Rishabh, you and we understand their mental and emotional state then why can't they understand us?" Avni said eyeing Abhinav. Asking him to apologise. Rishabh sighed in response knowing how stubborn she is.

"Sorry Doctor Rishabh. I hope that you will forgive me and will understand my point and feelings both." Abhinav gritted his teeth.

"I do and its okay, AR."

"How is dad Avi?"

"We have shifted him in ICU and another 18 hrs are very critical for him. Let's pray for best." Avni said monotonously. It held everything from her to not breakdown at that instant.