Chapter:- 14

Hola my lovelies!!
Here's the next chapter!!

Happy Reading.

___________________________________________**************************************

Neil Khanna

It's been more than 10 hours since i saw her. She haven't slept last night and she is still doing operation and treating patients. Indeed she is one of the best doctor. I am waiting for her. 'When she will get free?' Her job.

Then today i met Ashok uncle. From God's grace he is fine but not perfectly. When he saw me, it felt like he will eat me alive or will burn me under his intense gaze. That's the father Avni could ever ask for. He is as special for me, as he is for Avni.

Their was anger dancing in his eyes when he saw me. After all i knew it, he loves Avni like her own daughter. His best friend (Avni's biological father) betrayal Avni's mom but Ashok uncle hold them. He respected Neela mom and Avni the way everyone should respect every women.

He wasn't in a condition to know the facts about me. But the stubborn he is, when i had met him for the first time during my college days, that day i came to know why Avni is so much stubborn although he isn't her biological father but she is his daughter only.

I had to tell him everything, Neela mom helped me alot. We tried that it wouldn't affect his condition either physically or emotionally both. Neela mom made him understand everything in behalf of me after she saw me i couldn't able to speak further.

There was a hurt in the eyes their eyes. It wasn't sympathy but it's something i don't want to see in anyone's eyes for me.

After sharing few words with them i left the ward. I was in lift. I still remember how we both met.

Flashback

I was here in India for my further studies after passing my high school. We i mean me and my siblings have to get distributed and go to different countries for our studies according to the security of family. Now it wasn't that easy for dad and mom to hide us from the world. And now I am enough capable to look after everything after my dad.

I was on my flat, in my study room. I was setting very urgent decision in behalf of my dad as he is hospital bed right now. And then i heard door bell. When i opened it, he was there. My friend Anirudh Mehra. I let him in. He shuffled in the couch like he owns it.

I had only one friend in my college. 'okay. He took the first opportunity to be friends with me.' The college life gave me some best peoples of my life but i know i have to live them one day.

Although I was an introvert, well that has a reason why i don't involve with peoples but he never left my side or side cornered me. He understands me well. We're in second year of engineering college.

"So! what happened?" I asked him.

"Neil. I am guest here. At least ask me." Anirudh said.

"Anirudh!! Really. I don't do formalities. You can go to kitchen and have anything you wants." I shrugged.

"Yeah, after all it's my house also." Anirudh said playfully. I glared at him. I had very cold experssion but he got me. Damn. Ani knows I don't like when people claims for something which is mine either it's a thing or a person. Yeah, I don't know why but i am very possessive for what's mine, may be Because of the surrounding where I grew up.

"What do you want." I calmly asked him.

"Nothing but we are going to watch a horror movie tonight, sharp at 10 pm." Anirudh said casually.