Chapter:- 33

Avni Khanna

"I, myself, willingly walked into your life to get stuck with you. Forever." I announced as I was still breathing heavily. He need to clear things from his head.

"And. You. Are. Not. Responsible. For. Anyone's. Death." I grabs his handsome between my palm and ushers his face up to me, "Do you hear me, Neil? You're not responsible for anything which was destined, and has no answer."

His eyes were looking down to my neck making me concious, but when all of sudden his emotionless met mine; it made electric pluse shiver down to my spine. His blood shot red eyes with no emotion irked my heart.

He jerked up from the couch; making sure not to hurt me in any way. He stride towards the large exit door of the room. And without any word, he left; making me huff loudly at his behavior.

'How do I make you understand, Neil, that it wasn't your fault.'

Without wasting anytime; I hauled behind him while keeping the letter in my pocket.

'He isn't going to know about any letter of mine now.'

I enter inside our room and saw him standing near the floor length glass window. His bare masculine tensed back was facing me as his black tee was thrown on the floor. I can sense his dark demeanor; asking me to not go near him.

But he needs to understand that nothing was his fault.

I silently saunters towards him and runs my hand from his back meanwhile putting my palms on his chest. His body stiffened for a second, but loosen on feeling me. As I hugged him from behind; I my head leaned on his robust back.

"Leave, Avni. I need somtime alone." He gruffly commanded. I can sense his stoic face without looking at him.

"No." With that I tightened my hold on him, and buried my face on his burly back.

"I said leave." His emotionless voice flinched me but I kept my hold on him.

Without any effort, he breaks my hold on him and walked to the bed. I rushed behind him and grabbed his right wrist.

"I said, fucking leave me." He shouted making me step back by his sudden outburst. His eyes were bloodshot red daring me to defy him but what can I do with my heart? This heart of mine still want me to go and hug the hell out of him because he needs this.

'I can do this.'

I decided to go with my heart and glup the big time before stepping a step forward, "Neil, I know that this very new to you to share this condition of yours with someone but I----" But before I can complete myself, I was harshly cutoff by him.

"Goodness! Avni, can't you understand? I want sometimes alone. I don't need anyone." He roared making me flinch and my eyes shut. I was rooted to my place in same position; not wanting to get spare of his emotionless eyes.

After some seconds I heard his grumble and some shuffles. Door's banging sound made my teary eyes open and finally my tears casted down which I've been holding from since.

'I was just trying to help him.'  I shook my head and wiped my tears furiously.

The running shower sound coming from the washroom made me took a big sigh. I walk to bed and grabbed the glass filled with water and chucked the whole transparent liquid.

I hurriedly lay down on the bed and covered my body with black silk sheets. He needs sometimes alone. It's okay, Avni, understand him.

**********

The bed on the other side sulk down. He is back. My back was facing him and my eyes are closed. I wanted to turn around and ask him whether he is feeling good or not but decided to do against it because he doesn't need me, he needs sometimes with himself; that's what he said and I should respect his personal space. And much to my disappointment from my still closed eyes the hot drops of tears betrayed me and escaped.